P3RXG
It's amazing; anyone agree?
The storyline has a twists (as usual) but wth! :P
AmberLynx
Sure, boobs are always amazing.
Faust
You know it.
Apex_old
Got curious of this pile of stinking shit, and the 1st episode had women's nipples in it.

What did I just watch
Faust

Apex wrote:

Got curious of this pile of stinking shit, and the 1st episode had women's nipples in it.

What did I just watch
As you would expect of the first episode of a season 2, of a series that then, had full-on nipple exposure on the first episode of the prior season..

I never bothered with the season 2 but I thought the ending of the first one was just wow.
Apex_old
This is show is bad. Don't watch it.
silmarilen
how about we dont?
just because you dont like an anime does not mean it shouldnt be watched by other people
mkaan
i think season 1 was better.At least there was a real story instead of echi only
BrokenArrow
This season was a huge disappointment to me. Fist season was ok but this one is just trash with a lot of potential thrown away. At least it contains boobs, that's how you get all the 15 years old kids watching it (apparently including me)
laport

silmarilen wrote:

how about we dont?
just because you dont like an anime does not mean it shouldnt be watched by other people
defending your right to see boobies I hear ya, censorship is bad i agree with silma and disagree with china
lunarblue
hate boobs.. why they even bounching ?
Rio-
hate bump...
*DxD NEW already ended in couple months ago tho'

please let a dead thread sleep peacefully...
AutoMedic
TBH I'm dissapointed at S2. I kinda liked S1 because of it's brainless humor and interesting plot, not "Plot". Sadly, they emphasized on a side character this season. As with all ecchi's, I don't mind oversized human mammary glands flying around like a fucking water baloon
kirueggy
yay akeno.
EasyMillions
Tits, tits, tits, and more tits. Did I mention tits? Oh yeah and a stor- oh wait nm... :|
kirueggy
Now I know why we let sleeping dogs lie

lock thread please
KazmiSain
More fanservice? I love fanservice and Comedy soo this is a Win Win
MoeMoeOrRiot
Love it but not just only bcus off the fanservice :)
KazmiSain

MoeMoeOrRiot wrote:

Love it but not just only bcus off the fanservice :)
Suuuuuure m80
DenisMartins
season 3 of Highschool DxD is coming soon! :)
joi-

DenisMartins wrote:

season 3 of Highschool DxD is coming soon! :)
I know! Can't wait =)
Revy-
I mean. Highschool DxD New came out like ages ago so.