forum

Manabu Namiki - Tenshi [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mirage
no
Lapis-
to be honest if this is going for Rankings Inbachi shouldn't be a part of the mapset, maybe as a DL in the creator words because pretty much no one can pass it atm, kinda defeats the purpose of the beatmap if its unplayable by everyone in the game; sure there are quite a few maps aimed for top players but still passable. Inbachi pretty much is impossible.
Topic Starter
Snow Note
-Inbachi is absolutely passable with HelfTime.
-Some pro will pass this diff with none mod in future,not NOW.
-No map unranked by too hard difficulty.
-Rankings Inbachi is my purpose for mapping this song.

Inbachi (陰蜂)(LV:316) + HelfTime

=LV:113

Easier Than S.S.H. - Intersect Thunderbolt-Remix [Exceed] (LV:121)
Lapis-
Well i'm fine with it being ranked, I just don't know what BAT's will think of it. We'll see
Jemmmmy

Inbachi (陰蜂)

00:20:030 (7) -
00:38:808 (7,9) - 分开一点点(无遮挡)
00:41:586 (7,8,9) - 间距改为0.6x?跟前面的保持一致
00:45:142 (7,8,9) - ^
00:47:142 (1) - 前面的滑条不是直的就是平滑曲线,这个为什么用红描点
00:49:697 (6) - 没有跟滑条尾重叠呢
00:53:030 (6) - 移动到[176.76] 跟 (7)对称
后面复制粘贴啦,那相同的地方还是一样建议

Hibachi (陽蜂)

00:36:697 (2,4) - 跟(3)距离相差大了点,可以将4移远一点
00:37:364 (1,2,3,4,5) - 一点点微调
01:03:142 (1,2,3,4) - 这段难了,能改为向外放射的就好了
01:04:475 (3,4,1) -
后面相同的也是一样
Hibachi 难度还是可以玩玩的 :) :) 总之挺爽
Dainesl
Where'd you get the Lv 316 from? tp rating or something? 'cause if so I think this should be Lv 900 /me runs
Topic Starter
Snow Note
yep,it is tp rating :D
900lv is impossible,because "DUE TOMORROW [Another]" is 272lv
ExPew
accepting 7K diff?
Topic Starter
Snow Note
Of Course~
ExPew

Snow Note wrote:

Of Course~
okay i give a test for 7K for Hard+ (HD) diff

Link : http://puu.sh/5mPJs.rar

im not sure im going to make 3diffs for 7K (NM / HD / IN) or 2diffs ( NM / HD )

this song got repeat part same chorus ( i juz mirror them all xD ) if feels not fun, im going to remap it again
ExPew
updated....

http://puu.sh/5nrUw.rar NM+ and MX

remove Pewcore diff beacuse changed to MX

-you accepting 2 diffs only so cannot make more imba(o2style) diff
-because rule mania mapset need NM or EZ diff

@gezo 2 diff all insane need NM+ diff to get ranked
Topic Starter
Snow Note
Updated.

Accept two or More 7K osu!mania diff
So you can map another o!m diff if you want !
Yuzeyun

ExPew wrote:

updated....

http://puu.sh/5nrUw.rar NM+ and MX

remove Pewcore diff beacuse changed to MX

-you accepting 2 diffs only so cannot make more imba(o2style) diff
-because rule mania mapset need NM or EZ diff

@gezo 2 diff all insane need NM+ diff to get ranked
k, lemme work on it tmr
Topic Starter
Snow Note
I am consider to cut off half of mp3.. (Already cut
due the latter part just repeat previous part,
also, it's too hard to pass.
Dainesl
Are you actually gonna take Taikos now or...not? 'cause if not then w/e. Also why does it feel like every single standard diff is half mapped, then copy/pasted on the 2nd half (except that it's inverted)?

Edit: just found out that you were planning to cut off half of the mp3. I'd agree with this considering that just doing two loops of the song would be arbitrary, and also it just loses variety points for not being different at all in the 2nd half.
Topic Starter
Snow Note
Firce777's taiko diff are back!
Aqo
I like the loop more ;; in this song it actually fits the mood great since it is also stage BGM

Saved full version for people who don't want cut ver: http://puu.sh/5qGd0.osz
Spy
For humans ?
Try to change Do-Don-Pachi Saidaioujou to Source ?
And add 怒首領蜂最大往生 into tags.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do-Don-Pachi_Saidaioujou
Dainesl
Great, now we actually have an Oni that ISN'T total note spam. Still unsure about what BATs would think of the Inbachi diff, but hey, at least you don't need to endure two loops anymore, just one.
[Emiria]
/.\i'm really not sure is there any people can pass the 4K
:o :o :o
and add 4k on the 4K diff
Staiain

victorica_db wrote:

no problem

Yuzeyun

victorica_db wrote:

I won't add 4K in my diff names. Maybe that's a common conception for mixed key layouts to put "4K", but at first I don't even use the common names. It's displayed in-game, I think that's all.
Spy

_Gezo_ wrote:

victorica_db wrote:

I won't add 4K in my diff names. Maybe that's a common conception for mixed key layouts to put "4K", but at first I don't even use the common names. It's displayed in-game, I think that's all.
That is rule.
If your map has 2keys(or more).you must write keys in diff.
Yuzeyun
Well it'll be simple, take them out. Anyway since osu! does not want SM-style mapping and prefer dumpshit... Let it be ! I'll upload my chart to Z-i-V or sm.net, where people accept these charts. I need to force myself to cut down the difficulty level because people can't be arsed to play true difficult charts, that makes sense. Who the fuck would approve this, nobody mods 4K this often in first place, and I bet you 50 bucks my first mod will be "Take out the XozInfinite diff because it's overmap" while it's NOT. I spent an hour replaying everything on 0.3x to add notes where they should be. Yet people would cry to the overmap. I might not pass it myself, but I have mapped for many years (Since 2008-2009) in StepMania, played since 2005 to understand the mechanics of a hard yet quality map.

To anyone who sees this and has Mania GD of mine, delete them. I don't care anymore.
[Emiria]

_Gezo_ wrote:

Well it'll be simple, take them out. Anyway since osu! does not want SM-style mapping and prefer dumpshit... Let it be ! I'll upload my chart to Z-i-V or sm.net, where people accept these charts. I need to force myself to cut down the difficulty level because people can't be arsed to play true difficult charts, that makes sense. Who the fuck would approve this, nobody mods 4K this often in first place, and I bet you 50 bucks my first mod will be "Take out the XozInfinite diff because it's overmap" while it's NOT. I spent an hour replaying everything on 0.3x to add notes where they should be. Yet people would cry to the overmap. I might not pass it myself, but I have mapped for many years (Since 2008-2009) in StepMania, played since 2005 to understand the mechanics of a hard yet quality map.

To anyone who sees this and has Mania GD of mine, delete them. I don't care anymore.
i don't mean that your map is bad . what i want to express is that this map is difficult .
what i want to say is that you must add 4k in the diff's name .beause it is a rule
there are two different keys in the mania diffs in this map . :o
Yuzeyun
I know your point, but recently it's been set that a map without any proper hitsounding won't be rankable. I don't want to hitsound my map as it counters whta I have been used to for years. SM mapping stays SM mapping... I'm appalled.
ExPew

_Gezo_ wrote:

I know your point, but recently it's been set that a map without any proper hitsounding won't be rankable. I don't want to hitsound my map as it counters whta I have been used to for years. SM mapping stays SM mapping... I'm appalled.
ahh this....most painful ever i read....but well...rule is rule

i going to make semi-hitsounded for basic note .....
Silverboxer
hi

for all difficulties:
00:49:030 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - should be mapped in 1/3
Silverboxer
bump
Topic Starter
Snow Note

Silverboxer wrote:

hi

for all difficulties:
00:49:030 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - should be mapped in 1/3
I don't sure about it...
Silverboxer
I checked again and got a weird timing for it.

See if this fits better? 1/4 sounds off, but it's definitely not 1/3 after I listened closer. Good luck with the map.
Reviz
This needs to be ranked! Have some stars!
DenoisoGoiso
this map was entered 2014 area
welcome to 2014
P o M u T a
support! star!
Maiz94
poor Gezo :(
Kamikaze
Take my star, awesome map! :D
BTW, you should add leadin on std diff's, you have literally no time to prepare yourself to play dunno about other modes D:
yoshilove
終わりだ!死ぬがよい!!!

Ranked gogo~~ ;)
Topic Starter
Snow Note
[Easy]
3.9 Star become to 1.25 Star :D
arronchu1207

Snow Note wrote:

[Easy]
3.9 Star become to 1.25 Star :D
Easy (3.95 stars, 99 notes)