forum

[osu!] Panda Eyes & Teminite - Immortal Flame (feat. Anna Yvette) by Ciyus Miapah

posted
Total Posts

Should Panda Eyes & Teminite - Immortal Flame (feat. Anna Yvette) be Loved?

Yes
92.17%
No
7.83%
Total votes: 1239
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Librarian
Main thread: [osu!] Project Loved: May 2022

Panda Eyes & Teminite - Immortal Flame (feat. Anna Yvette) by Ciyus Miapah, Aia, Aleycks, Nhawak and phaZ
110 BPM, 4:42 | 2.08★ – 7.05★

Captain's description (by Wixonater):
Lost to time from an older age, yet rising from the flames reviving once again in 2019, this set is another classic jump set from Ciyus Miapah. With 6 maps ranging from 2.08 to 7.05 stars, 220 BPM and a varying runtime around 4 minutes, this set provides a lot. Whether you are looking for some of his classic jump patterns, a variety of bizarre hitsounding, or a full set of this great song, you have found your place. With a slow start and end, the middle stands out with its buildup to cross-screen jumps that spike the difficulty. So I implore, why not check yourself to see why this set had gained the popularity it once had?

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
CyberSylver
Finally, Ciyus Miapah a.k.a Fort get LOVED on this year!
Bot3CZ
If i remember it correctly, this map was my first 4* pass
JimmyBoi1
this map was my first 4 pass too
AlbAmmmmm
what is loved ??
- Marco -

AlbAmmmmm wrote:

what is loved ??
wiki/en/Beatmap/Category#loved

osu!wiki wrote:

Loved beatmaps may not meet the ranking criteria, but are loved by the community and thus are regularly added based on community votes in Project Loved. They have leaderboards, but no performance points will be awarded and all scores will be deleted if it moves out of Loved (this usually only happens on the creator's request). Loved beatmaps use the heart icon () in the song selection screen.
JazMulan
how do i vote
SilverStar555

JazMulan wrote:

how do i vote
So long as you are signed into your account and on a voting forum post such as this one, you should be able to click "Yes" or "No" and press the "Vote" button. Results of the poll will be hidden until voting has ended, at which point you will be able to see on the forum post if the map has passed or failed voting (A vote of 85% or more "yes" on a map means that the map has passed voting).
huu
Just a reminder that this map is much, much older than 2019. I think this was either a 2015 or a 2016 map. Fort (Ciyus Miapah) just reuploaded it in 2019 after having previously deleted it. This map's an utter classic.
GAMERTRON49
Yes!
Alf on osu
ppl are saying that this was their first 4* pass while mine was guinea pig bridge by sotarks
Topic Starter
Librarian
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.