forum

[osu!catch] Calliope Mori - Excuse My Rudeness, But Could You Please RIP?<3 (t+pazolite... by -Joakh

posted
Total Posts

Should Calliope Mori - Excuse My Rudeness, But Could You Please RIP?<3 (t+pazolite Remix) be Loved?

Yes
95.24%
No
4.76%
Total votes: 168
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Wesley
Main thread: [osu!catch] Project Loved: May 2022

Calliope Mori - Excuse My Rudeness, But Could You Please RIP?<3 (t+pazolite Remix) by -Joakh and -Rustyy
260 BPM, 2:52 | 6.80★, 8.29★

Captain's description (by Wesley):
This month we have not one newcomer to the Loved category, but two (and yet another one in one of the later picks!): -Joakh and -Rustyy! If you have played osu!catch before, you must have played at least one map from each of them. Both have created an insane amount of beatmaps, ranging from Cups to Rains and Deluge difficulties.

Both of the difficulties here are very well mapped and provide you with a real challenge. The difficulty itself is pretty well balanced in my opinion. Once the kiais hit, however, you have to kick it up a notch, as they speed up quite a bit and give you very little room to breathe.

Excuse my rudeness, but could you please cast your vote? <3

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
XLThinOreos
Another one
isabelleiscow
Another one
kadoen
Another one
Topic Starter
Wesley
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.