forum

How do I get ranked? (im lvl 34)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Killer Juice
Hi. I'm lvl 34 with 60 million points and have played many ranked maps. I even have 20 or so S maps and one SS map. How do I get ranked? I asked many people in game and they said that it was weird I'm not ranked yet.
CXu
You need to rank high enough (about #500 or so) on a beatmap to get any pp from that score, or else it won't count towards your pp, and you won't get a pp rank.
Well, it doesn't matter that much at your level anyway, so just play and enjoy the game, and you'll get a pp ranking eventually.
Plushies
You have to get at least 1pp and you'll automatically be ranked. To do so try to get in the top 500 on any map, this is substantially easier to do on a newer map.

I don't suppose any of your current plays gave pp which is why you don't have a rank yet.
Topic Starter
Killer Juice
Hmm. I'll try to get a top 500 then.

I think it may be very difficult for me though. Even the song I have an SS on (K-ON No thank you), I am only ranked 17 thousand out of 120 thousand.
Soulg
I thought it was #600? Either way they are correct.

If you S or SS a song and aren't very high, try doing it with a mod for more score (but it will be harder)!
Rio-

Soulg wrote:

I thought it was #600? Either way they are correct.
Well, It is... But Some People still can't get Any PP By reaching Rank #501-#600... So #600 isn't wrong too..
TakuMii
You can earn PP from a top 1000 but it really depends on the map. Some will get you lots of PP while others won't give you any even if you get a #1 rank.
Icyteru
new pp system ranks from any rank...just wait a couple of days