t.A.T.u. - Malchik Gay

posted
Total Posts
show more
Card N'FoRcE

Natteke desu wrote:

WHY ISN'T IT RANKED!?
Lol i was just thinking the exact same thing about two hours ago xD

nullPointLOL, if you're still here, please consider asking a BAT to revive this, it's perfect and deserves rank D:

If you do that, PM me and i'll check the map for a protobubble =3
Topic Starter
nullPointLOL
Thanks. lol xD

I just asked Starrodkirby to do so.

And I haven't been playing in so long that I'm not capable of get through this song anymore ¬¬ xD
Starrodkirby86
Good to see this (and you, that is, if you're coming back to osu! xD) back. ;)

Revived. Haha.
Card N'FoRcE
Awesome, let's give this one another chance.

- Normal:
  • .Suggestions:
    02:10:223 (4,1) - new combo in (4), remove new combo in (1)?
- Hard:
  • .Opinions:
    <3
Aww that new combo >.<
Think about fixing that, then send me a PM when you're done and i'll protobubble ^^

EDIT: Fixes applied, Proto-Bubble ^^
Natteke
No, srsly! GET IT RANKED NAO!
It's almost half a year since you uploaded this map.
Topic Starter
nullPointLOL

Natteke desu wrote:

No, srsly! GET IT RANKED NAO!

:oops:
Otium_old
Where have this map BEEN in my life?! GOD!

Anyway, my computer sucks monkeys when I play Osu! and have Firefox on so I lagged as heck while watching for stuff that might need a change. Though, I did managed to get a clue on how this map is. Anyway:
Something that drove me nuts on the Hard difficulty was the fact that I want to move ALL hit circles and stuff one tiny tick forward. (You made this map on 1/8, right? I got yelled at for doing that once. ;w; ) Because, let's take the beginning. For me, I hear the circle hit on "ansome", not on the H, it hit on the A in the word "Handsome" for me. It kinda ticks me off. Same thing on normal.
But... That's just me.

Other then that, Awesome map and awesome song. I've been SEARCHING for this song here on Osu. Found it at last. Ahh~ FHFGDHGBZFUB I want to make my own diffuculty.
Topic Starter
nullPointLOL

Otium wrote:

Where have this map BEEN in my life?! GOD!

Anyway, my computer sucks monkeys when I play Osu! and have Firefox on so I lagged as heck while watching for stuff that might need a change. Though, I did managed to get a clue on how this map is. Anyway:
Something that drove me nuts on the Hard difficulty was the fact that I want to move ALL hit circles and stuff one tiny tick forward. (You made this map on 1/8, right? I got yelled at for doing that once. ;w; ) Because, let's take the beginning. For me, I hear the circle hit on "ansome", not on the H, it hit on the A in the word "Handsome" for me. It kinda ticks me off. Same thing on normal.
But... That's just me.

Other then that, Awesome map and awesome song. I've been SEARCHING for this song here on Osu. Found it at last. Ahh~ FHFGDHGBZFUB I want to make my own diffuculty.

Uhm... sorry but I didn't get most of the things you've said. Not really good at english here.

Well, let me say, actually I'm pretty sure I didn't use 1/8, it really bothers me not to be able to move the circles (in the timeline) any more faster. Some notes, yes, maybe they are mapped 1/8, but not nearly half of them.

The thing about the singing or pronunciating at the exact same moment a note should been hit, I don't really take that in count when I'm mapping, that's why BPM is actually there regulating the beats of the song.

I did the test, I moved one tiny tick forward to see what you were talking about and see your point. I see it, although I've found it more annoying this way than it is originally.

I'm really glad you liked my map and that you take a moment to look despite all the lags and the firefox and all that stuff.
I'm posting this in the malchik map's board too so a Bat would eventually see it and, maybe, comment about it.

Starrodkirby86
If the song sounds better when moving all the notes 1/8 ahead, then doesn't that mean your offset is wrong? (In this case your current offset would be too early)
Topic Starter
nullPointLOL

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

If the song sounds better when moving all the notes 1/8 ahead, then doesn't that mean your offset is wrong? (In this case your current offset would be too early)

Yes, but in any case, moving the notes doesn't sound better to me.
On the other hand, I already checked the timing and to me it really sounds fine...

So :roll:
abalee
Pubble log

Suggestion:use 1/4 BSD(but do nothing major change) and update your map, seems better.

Hard:
02:09:434 (2,1) - compare to 02:13:043 (2,1) - I think it shoud move a bit further.

funny approach circle, but I hope it won't be abused...

anyway star.

EDIT: Re-checked. fine for a bubble I think.
Andrea
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Andrea
Bubbled.
tieff
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
nullPointLOL

tieff wrote:

Offset - 16?

done :!:
tieff
Bubbled.
Shannaro
Oaoaooaoa super bitmap!
kingcobra52
Hard

01:52:613 (3) - Closer to 2. Snap accordingly.

(Suggestions)

02:09:079 (1,2) - I'm kinda against changing the rhythm here, since it was mostly 1/2 beats until this point. Same for
02:12:688 (1,2)
02:17:876 (1,1) - This is a bit awkward.

Starred.
Card N'FoRcE
R.I.P.

Oh well ._.
Topic Starter
nullPointLOL
I don't really get this XD
ccbp
we need you nullpointLOL lol
come back
-Rain-
8-)

_Reiko_ wrote:

8-)
xD i wish i had the time to come back and play osu !!!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.