forum

Define "Thread"

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YyottaCat
Rule is simple. Define random stuff. No straightforward answers allowed. The topic will be changed once every day. The best definition is shown in this post.

fellipe345 wrote:

Zenith: A large object, shaped like a coffin, full of strange writings all over it's sides, that can be found at the depths of the black lagoon in Rocha, Uruguay. It's suspected to have links with an ancient tale that is not yet been decyphered the only thing known at the moment is the title of the following, going by 'verano.. manos.. ano..', the real meaning remaining unknown for the moment.

keter wrote:

Performance: the thing we lost in current thread by switching topic to Performance.

Cerno wrote:

Junk: Cerno

Why didn't I post this in FG? Well because I don't go there anymore.

Current topic: Thread
ShinRun
Zenith : A word in combination with the primary color, Blue to help create the legendary map Blue Zenith which is well know for it’s streams and totally not the meme 727.
Cerno
Zenith: Zenith SA is a Swiss luxury watchmaker, they're best known for their high-precision chronograph movements.
Topic Starter
YyottaCat
Zenith: Always right on top of your head. Some unknown entities may be watching you there...
Scyla
Zenith - an assembly or council of citizens having the highest deliberative functions in a government, especially a legislative assembly of a state or nation.
[ Rynn ]
Zenith: A word that is in a song that is important to osu!'s history. The song "Blue Zenith" having a 727pp play, it became a huge meme in the osu! community. Nowadays, people are either sick or love the meme.
Manishh
Zenith: I weapon in terraria which can be optained by combaining all sword into 1. It is also the most useless weapon because you can make it after the moonlord which is the final boss
keter
Zenith - a footbal club, yep, without "h", but I swear it's origin meaning is from "th", that's just straightforward transliteration shenanigans ate "h"...
Corne2Plum3
Zénith: Short for Le Zénith Paris - La Villette but mostly called Le zénith, is a multi-purpose indoor arena in Paris, France. It is located in the Parc de la Villette in the 19th arrondissement on the edge of the Canal de l'Ourcq. Its ability to seat up to 6,293 people makes it one of the largest venues in Paris. The closest métro and RER stations are Porte de la Villette, Porte de Pantin, and Pantin.

https://le-zenith.com/
fellipe345
Zenith: A large object, shaped like a coffin, full of strange writings all over it's sides, that can be found at the depths of the black lagoon in Rocha, Uruguay. It's suspected to have links with an ancient tale that is not yet been decyphered the only thing known at the moment is the title of the following, going by 'verano.. manos.. ano..', the real meaning remaining unknown for the moment.
Jonarwhal
random stuff: a disorganized group of objects with no coherency
Topic Starter
YyottaCat
New topic: Performance.
Corne2Plum3
Performance: I don't have any
Patatitta
random stuff: tomato

performance: something that good pc have, and which bad computers lack of
Topic Starter
YyottaCat
Performance: Trash.
Cerno
Performance: Performance cars represents a more powerful engine, superior speed, agility, and overall driving experience than regular cars.
Joon Yorigami
Performance: (the lack of good) Performance is what makes me depressed after a tourney match
keter
Performance: the thing we lost in current thread by switching topic to Performance.
Topic Starter
YyottaCat
Alright new topic: Junk
Cerno
Manishh
junk: off-topic
Joon Yorigami

Manishh wrote:

junk: off-topic
asshat

Junk: guy above me
Apraxye

Cerno wrote:

Yes.
z0z
junk: outward-facing reproductive parts (examples: penis, vagina)
Jonarwhal
junk: that which is in the trunk
Topic Starter
YyottaCat
New topic: Thread.
keter
Thread: the approach in programming (aka multithreading also), when you're comfortable with using it, you instantly realise one thing - for sure you're no more junior but you still suck at threads :intense flashbacks:
Jonarwhal
thread: thing that goes through a needle
ShinRun
Corne2Plum3
Thread: they sucks here recently
z0z
a line of posts

Jonarwhal wrote:

junk: that which is in the trunk
front or back?
Cerno
Thread: Something ill never make