forum

727 sucks, I'm gonna make a new meme

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cod3
What does 727 mean?

727, also refered to as WYSI, abbreviation of WHEN YOU SEE IT, is an internet meme within the osu! community. Players would respond to any occurrence of the number with "WYSI". The number 727 originally comes from two plays set by Cookiezi on Blue Zenith, both worth 727pp.

Why is 727 not funny anymore?

The 727 meme has been played out soooooo much that it's not even funny, in its golden era it was still funny now this shit is annoying. every time a new osu player joins they either say 727 is funny in the threads or some shit and thinks everyone is going to start laughing their fucking eyes out but instead they sit there in a neutral face staring at the screen mindlessly.
The start of 222

222 is a new meme that i'm going to start, so anytime you see the number 22 on osu whether it's pp, score, post, names, etc. make a collection of it because it will be funny and why not i think we need to start off fresh and start a new meme and maybe just maybe i might start something amazing!
the end of 222.

the end of 222 will end on the date 23/23/2 once 222 ends then there will be no more 222 ever, but there will be a 333 but we will have to wait.
Stomiks
As long as I never have to see 727 then it's acceptable
[ Rynn ]

Stomiks wrote:

As long as I never have to see 727 then it's acceptable
but.. every day there's 2 727s...
Apraxye
My brain can't handle anymore 727 jokes.
Karmine

Puck- wrote:

My brain can't handle anymore 727 jokes.
Same, saw title, didn't even read OP.
YyottaCat
222 makes me think of FREEDOM DiVE.
onko342
Patatitta
it's literally the same joke with a different number
Corne2Plum3
Bad news, 22nd February was 3 months ago...

YyottaCat wrote:

222 makes me think of FREEDOM DiVE.
yes, because the BPM of this song is 222.22
YyottaCat

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

That was also the most twos you're ever going to get this century.
Corne2Plum3

YyottaCat wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Ah shit I will be dead before the next one
- Marco -

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Ah shit I will be dead before the next one
When you won't see it
Topic Starter
cod3

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

that's not the point it's when you won't see it
z0z
10^308
MrMcMikey22
Omg my favorite number 22!lol
Alongside number 222 my second favorite number yooo that should be a new meme!!
Jonarwhal
haha two two two
akmal2232232123
175, 210, 128, 170
kujubuo

reallycoded wrote:

What does 727 mean?

727, also refered to as WYSI, abbreviation of WHEN YOU SEE IT, is an internet meme within the osu! community. Players would respond to any occurrence of the number with "WYSI". The number 727 originally comes from two plays set by Cookiezi on Blue Zenith, both worth 727pp.

Why is 727 not funny anymore?

The 727 meme has been played out soooooo much that it's not even funny, in its golden era it was still funny now this shit is annoying. every time a new osu player joins they either say 727 is funny in the threads or some shit and thinks everyone is going to start laughing their fucking eyes out but instead they sit there in a neutral face staring at the screen mindlessly.
The start of 222

222 is a new meme that i'm going to start, so anytime you see the number 22 on osu whether it's pp, score, post, names, etc. make a collection of it because it will be funny and why not i think we need to start off fresh and start a new meme and maybe just maybe i might start something amazing!
the end of 222.

the end of 222 will end on the date 23/23/2 once 222 ends then there will be no more 222 ever, but there will be a 333 but we will have to wait.
222 is literally the meme i started back in the day my username was called kujubuo and before i deleted my old account and deleted all my posts on it
supsatan

reallycoded wrote:

The start of 222

KatouMegumi
727 ways of making a fool out of yourself: OT Edition
Topic Starter
cod3

KatouMegumi wrote:

727 ways of making a fool out of yourself: OT Edition
pov: you
Winnyace
dead thread, but let's be honest: both have extremely short shelf lives. making memes is hard and not worth it.
GeneralOats
Boeing 727
Satoko Hojo
oh yeah, that rohulk clip.
and to think that it all started because of a joke by a brazilian, lol