forum

let's make a story together

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cerealoh
I start: There was a cat that lived in a very small house with its owner, but one day suddenly the cat ran away from home for no apparent reason and got lost in a forest, helpless and sad, cold, without food and alone. . .
Corne2Plum3
A wild Pikachu appears!
Stomiks
The pikachu brutally beat the lonely pitiful cat to death to end its misery.
levesterz
Pikachu walk and the moment he heard a meowing he turn to the direction and saw the cat. Pikachu look at the cat and the moment he saw the cat's eye he knew that he must have the cat.
z0z
haven't we had this thread multiple times before
Cerno

z0z wrote:

and aint this type of shit belongs in FG
Topic Starter
Cerealoh

z0z wrote:

But a new story in each of those threads.
Manishh

levesterz wrote:

Pikachu walk and the moment he heard a meowing he turn to the direction and saw the cat. Pikachu look at the cat and the moment he saw the cat's eye he knew that he must have the cat.
pikachu asked the cat to be his pet but the cat deny by saying: "No, I have a owner". Pikachu couldnt control his anger and start coming toward the cat, Helpless cat got scared and shout for help and suddenly Donald trump showed up....
Cerno

Manishh wrote:

levesterz wrote:

pikachu asked the cat to be his pet but the cat deny by saying: "No, I have a owner". Pikachu couldnt control his anger and start coming toward the cat, Helpless cat got scared and shout for help and suddenly Donald trump showed up....
mr. donald j trump proceeds to have an intimate sexual intercourse with said cat
Topic Starter
Cerealoh

Cerno wrote:

Manishh wrote:

levesterz wrote:

mr. donald j trump proceeds to have an intimate sexual intercourse with said cat
Lol, unexpected plot twist, well done.
Manishh

Cerno wrote:

Manishh wrote:

levesterz wrote:

Suddenly from right a laser came and cut off his dick. Donald Trump look at the right in anger, and he see a robot labeled as "SI-1043". It was a robot which abraker send to Dr. Manish to repair...
Julian_Kaiser
Since he found the robot out of nowhere, he decides to do the deed and help it progress to its destination. After having sent the robot to Dr. Manish, Donald took a break at the loo in Dr. Manishh's clinic.
Then Dr. Manish locked him inside the lavatory...
Topic Starter
Cerealoh

Julian_Kaiser wrote:

Since he found the robot out of nowhere, he decides to do the deed and help it progress to its destination. After having sent the robot to Dr. Manish, Donald took a break at the loo in Dr. Manishh's clinic.
With what intentions would he have done it? :0
AccountWontWork

Julian_Kaiser wrote:

Dr. Manish then decided to call up JeD "The Choke Master" on what to do next with Donald, and of course The Choke Master proceeded to do what he does best and headed inside the locked and sound proof clinic...
Manishh

AccountWontWork wrote:

Julian_Kaiser wrote:

Dr. Manish then decided to call up JeD "The Choke Master" on what to do next with Donald, and of course The Choke Master proceeded to do what he does best and headed inside the locked and sound proof clinic...
meanwhile Dr. Manish called abraker and told him: "abraker, I think the robots which you send to me are stolen by someone before they reached to me. And one of the suspect is Donald Trump which is lock in the clinic room with jed". Abraker is on his way to Dr. Manish clinic....
Manishh
There was a cat that lived in a very small house with its owner, but one day suddenly the cat ran away from home for no apparent reason and got lost in a forest, helpless and sad, cold, without food and alone . Suddenly!, A wild Pikachu appears! Pikachu walk and the moment he heard a meowing he turn to the direction and saw the cat. Pikachu look at the cat and the moment he saw the cat's eye he knew that he must have the cat. pikachu asked the cat to be his pet but the cat deny by saying: "No, I have a owner". Pikachu couldnt control his anger and start coming toward the cat, Helpless cat got scared and shout for help and suddenly Donald trump showed up. mr. donald j trump proceeds to have an intimate sexual intercourse with said cat.

Suddenly from right a laser came and cut off his dick. Donald Trump look at the right in anger, and he see a robot labeled as "SI-1043". It was a robot which abraker send to Dr. Manish to repair. Since he found the robot out of nowhere, he decides to do the deed and help it progress to its destination. After having sent the robot to Dr. Manish, Donald took a break at the loo in Dr. Manishh's clinic.

Then Dr. Manish locked him inside the lavatory. Dr. Manish then decided to call up JeD "The Choke Master" on what to do next with Donald, and of course The Choke Master proceeded to do what he does best and headed inside the locked and sound proof clinic. meanwhile Dr. Manish called abraker and told him: "abraker, I think the robots which you send to me are stolen by someone before they reached to me. And one of the suspect is Donald Trump which is lock in the clinic room with jed". Abraker is on his way to Dr. Manish clinic....
Topic Starter
Cerealoh

Manishh wrote:

There was a cat that lived in a very small house with its owner, but one day suddenly the cat ran away from home for no apparent reason and got lost in a forest, helpless and sad, cold, without food and alone . Suddenly!, A wild Pikachu appears! Pikachu walk and the moment he heard a meowing he turn to the direction and saw the cat. Pikachu look at the cat and the moment he saw the cat's eye he knew that he must have the cat. pikachu asked the cat to be his pet but the cat deny by saying: "No, I have a owner". Pikachu couldnt control his anger and start coming toward the cat, Helpless cat got scared and shout for help and suddenly Donald trump showed up. mr. donald j trump proceeds to have an intimate sexual intercourse with said cat.

Suddenly from right a laser came and cut off his dick. Donald Trump look at the right in anger, and he see a robot labeled as "SI-1043". It was a robot which abraker send to Dr. Manish to repair. Since he found the robot out of nowhere, he decides to do the deed and help it progress to its destination. After having sent the robot to Dr. Manish, Donald took a break at the loo in Dr. Manishh's clinic.

Then Dr. Manish locked him inside the lavatory. Dr. Manish then decided to call up JeD "The Choke Master" on what to do next with Donald, and of course The Choke Master proceeded to do what he does best and headed inside the locked and sound proof clinic. meanwhile Dr. Manish called abraker and told him: "abraker, I think the robots which you send to me are stolen by someone before they reached to me. And one of the suspect is Donald Trump which is lock in the clinic room with jed". Abraker is on his way to Dr. Manish clinic....
he enters the clinic and while donalt trump ate his nails abraker kills him, he looks for the cat that was traumatized by what donalt trump did to him and returns it to its owner, 7 years later abraker becomes a philanthropist and marries pikachu, end.
Jonarwhal
pikachu and abraker get a divorce
NotRaffi
Abraker, broken after the divorce, started a drinking habit, everytime he goes home from his lab, he goes to the nearest bar and drinks himself to sleep
Manishh
one day abraker goes to the club as his routine and he saw a bull dancing with sick moves, abraker was impressed by his dance moves, He felt like he found a new love. He goes to the bull and ask his name. The bull name was zoz.....
Jonarwhal
z0z moos passionately
supsatan
and he ate grass passionately
Topic Starter
Cerealoh

supsatan wrote:

and he ate grass passionately
attention huh
Manishh
while eating grass abraker jump on his back, zoz didnt know who was it so he start running at full speed. Zoz was trying to look up and running fast so the rider can fall, zoz didnt know that he is running toward a wall of shin house. boooooom the wall break and both the rider and zoz fall on the ground....
Topic Starter
Cerealoh

Manishh wrote:

while eating grass abraker jump on his back, zoz didnt know who was it so he start running at full speed. Zoz was trying to look up and running fast so the rider can fall, zoz didnt know that he is running toward a wall of shin house. boooooom the wall break and both the rider and zoz fall on the ground....
oh no