forum

how do i get better at bursts into jumps?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nilsber
for example araki snow drive lemur has jumps in the kiais that begin with bursts, often times i just choke on them regardless of being good at streams and jumps
also before pointing out my rank, i actually made it to the last kiai with ~80% acc
kujubuo
just play more
FrostyF
Your profile accuracy is quite low indicating you have poor finger control compared to your speed. This is what's limiting your performance. IMHO, you should drop down and play lower starred maps (probably 4 stars) with the goal to full combo with 95%+ acc within a few attempts. Improving your finger control should help your ability to transition between different types of patterns.

It sounds boring but if you improved your accuracy you'd be quite close to 5 digit already. I recommend playing for decent acc + fc over high star passes, but play as you'd like. osu! is a game after all.

beatmapsets/490956#osu/1060683 (4.49 star diff [pkhg's insane] has 2 instances of bursts into jumps at the end)
dung eater
think it's a burst or whatever thing you have trouble with, coming next in the map. sort of readiness to see and play that pattern active all the time.
[AlphaCentauri]
A better question would be why the hell are you playing 8.4* maps at 280k?
AccountWontWork
jesus, even I don't play 8* maps and im a goddamn pass player...

also playing lower star maps will help.