forum

Playing with a controller/gamepad

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Renpai ]
I've heard that playing taiko with controller would be easier than playing with keyboard and so I thought about trying it out myself. I don't really dislike it personally, but before seriously practicing it I wanted to know if it really pays off in the long run or if I should just keep using my shitty rubberdome keyboard. I'm using a Playstation-esque controller by the way and I would also appreciate it if somebody could post a somewhat useful keyconfig for the controller.

A huge thanks in advance!
Luna
One of the directional buttons on the analog pad and one of the main buttons each for don, shoulder triggers for kat. At least that's what I would do.
If you want to see what good pad-players can do, take a look at a few of -Asuke-'s scores
XK2238

Luna wrote:

One of the directional buttons on the analog pad and one of the main buttons each for don, shoulder triggers for kat. At least that's what I would do.
If you want to see what good pad-players can do, take a look at a few of -Asuke-'s scores
^ this

also check out his YouTube channel if you like: http://www.youtube.com/user/asuke916
PeeweeKagamine-
LOL You can just use a NES or other console gamepad XDD :lol: :lol: :lol:
Blueness
Taiko no Tatsujin on Wii has a drum,Which can connect to PC with bluetooth.
I hear something about the drum might easily destroyed with hard-hit...So I still use notebook keyboard :D