forum

Download for current default skin?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
7ambda
I'm trying to change the whole blue outline in song select (left) to this brown gradient (right).

selection-mode was used as a canvas for the recoloring but any changes to it has a hard cutoff at the left edge of the mode select tile.

Modding mode-(gamemode)-med or menu-back to apply the gradient all the way would be the easiest solution, but I can't find these files available (obviously the ig default is hardcoded so that's a no-go) anywhere to edit

I WANT TO KEEP the default icons for these elements, just using either as an overlay for the gradient w/o meticulously recreating the med icon or back button
- Marco -
Topic Starter
7ambda
Ehhh didn't work how i wanted. the menu-back from their repo isn't quite the same as the current back button which i like more. I tried using mode-[]-small instead but the default back button overlays on top my changes

Redo_
Mode-{x}-small has an additive blend mode. Meaning you'd have to cover the line with black on menu-back first, but at that point you would be better just making the line on menu-back normally.
Topic Starter
7ambda
That's what i would've done instead of this hassle IF it didn't also get rid of the default back button. Here is the one included in the default download (obviously it's an older ver of the current one which looks far different and worse imo)

RockRoller
The issue with the current default one is that its not actually menu-back.png, but rather has its hover animation, which is something normal skins cant do, which is why that older menuback is included in the default template instead