forum

[Archived] Calling all touchscreens! I can't Click notes on lazer new update with my touchscreen

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CU-Coffee
Problem details: Teleporting cursor on ous lazer

Lazer 2022.515.0

Hello, I have a question. Lazer has some problems for me, I play on the surface ( a window laptop ). With this device, I can click the notes without having to drag my hand on the screen and using the keyboard. it seems like I'm having Connection issues with the version now, it works perfectly on stable. this has been uneasy having to play the other way to enjoy Lazer any way to fix this? I have already tried to see if it was my skin or even try playing around with the settings. try to follow the forums, but I still can't get notes even if I tap hard enough! If it is Please comment. if you do have a touch screen do you have the same problems or its just me?

i post videos if i have too
Death
Please report this here: https://github.com/ppy/osu/issues
Topic Starter
CU-Coffee
Thank you!
Mare707
Hello, I am also currently having this problem where I use a pen directly on my laptop screen alongside a keyboard. I usually have the option to either click on the screen with my pen or use my keyboard and I always play with my keyboard but recently I have been experiencing this issue where the game only detects my pen, making it impossible for me to play like I usually do. I have also been toggling with the settings and I haven't been able to solve anything. Is there anyway I can take care of this? Or do I have to report it?
wowcake

Mare707 wrote:

Hello, I am also currently having this problem where I use a pen directly on my laptop screen alongside a keyboard. I usually have the option to either click on the screen with my pen or use my keyboard and I always play with my keyboard but recently I have been experiencing this issue where the game only detects my pen, making it impossible for me to play like I usually do. I have also been toggling with the settings and I haven't been able to solve anything. Is there anyway I can take care of this? Or do I have to report it?
Please do report it.
(and you should open a new post for your issue next time)