I figured I would mod the map that came up when I clicked on forum, you are todays lucky winner! haha.. great then xDThanks formodding man!
• No problems. :3
• Just some nazi combo modding
01:08:687 (4) - new combo here instead of 01:10:533 (1) to follow the previous patterns
01:12:380 (5) - would expect new combo here to match the end of the other kiai times placement
01:51:149 (1,2) - switch new combo?
01:36:841 (1,2,1,2) - combos changed pattern from before I fixed all here xDD.
• Looks good :3
00:03:380 (3,1) - the anti-jump...it hurts (wont mention it again but I really don't like spacing like that, with that kind of distance I prefer things stacked or far away).
00:19:764 (3,1) - the antijum----*cough* I find them intuitive due to the New combos.. I'll keep them for now, but let's wait for others opinions.
I always feel lazy modding your maps because I have nothing to complain over, I am going to start making up stuff . Why isn't there 4 difficulties!! - jk hahah xD.. You know, I've already mapped 3 difficulties in a pretty repetitive song without copy/paste, I don't have a loooooooooooong imagination xD, and Hard fits as the hardest diff. in the set.
Nicely done, glad to see you went back and improved one of your old mapsets, have a star. Feel free to not kudosu if not useful btw.
Damn I like this song! You requested a mod from in-game so here I am! thanks for the fast response xDThanks for modding!
- Disable widescreen support because you're not using SB or whatsoever I don't know why but I always forget to remove it.
- I guess you could add some custom colors? Meh.. Is not really necessary, I'll consider if somebody provides me good combo colours.
- 00:44:226 (4,1,2) - I was kinda hoping to see a curve right here, a bit similar to 00:55:764 (3,4,5) - Actually i like how this ''stright'' pattern flows, so i'll keep it
- 02:57:610 (1,2,3) - ^ ^
- Nothing else, pretty solid diff. Thanks! ^^
- I was kind of hoping for HP4, since you are using 2 in easy and 6 in hard, it would go nicely :3 2-4-6 I thought that before too, but I find this Normal a bit difficult in some aspect.. So, I prefer to keep this 3 here.
- 00:20:687 (3,4) - I guess you could move (4) 1 grid to the right because then it wouldn't look like they're overlapping Alright.
- 00:46:533 (1,2) - You could move (2) a bit down since it doesn't look that good when overlapping Fixed then.
- 00:56:226 (5,1,2) - Tbh I was kinda dissapointed that there is so much repeat in this, maybe change (2)'s place to somewhere else? I like how it plays this actually.. So, no changes here.
- 01:06:841 (4,5) - See the overlapping suggestion above Fix'd
- 02:18:149 - I just felt like this needs to have a note, don't know but that's how I feel Not really necessary in my opinion.
- 02:24:841 (4,5) - IMO unnecessary overlap Fixed
- 02:47:918 - I would add a note here I'm following only vocals here and I don't want a consecutive pattern here.
- Otherwise fine ^^
- Didn't find anything :o
Not the best mod, if you found it useful then kudo, otherwise don't. Have a star!
Kid Cudi ♥LOL! I think you're the first on him and not David Guetta xDDD.. Thanks for the star! :3
Ello o3o random mod! Hiya!Thanks for this random mod! :3[General]Nice map *o* Hope this helps~!
- Checked your offset.
Offset: 367 makes your objects sound more in-timing with the beats. Hmm.. I don't agree with that, it sounds early to me. I think 380 is the correct one (anyway let's wait for others opinions )
- You should also create a custom slidertick hitsound for the same clap rhythm you have going there, it can be really helpful for the new players who are playing Easy and/or Normal diffs xD I don't like that kind of patterns really much, I did it in some of my preview sets but I was not conform at all. Prefer to leave this without sounds over sliderticks.
00:08:218 (1) - Move to 328/60 so it blankets the tail better. Hmm.. Ok
00:18:372 - Add a clap on this slider tick to keep the clap rhythm going?
00:22:064 - ^
00:25:756 - ^ Okay I won't list them no more, since you obviously know how the pattern goes for your map xD I explained that in the ''General'', I think I don't need to explain this again xD
01:14:218 (1) - Might as well make the default hitsound on this note a whistle, since I barely hear the soft whistle hitsound on this note :S It sounds really quite for me with just soft, this Normal sampleset provides a better sound in my opinion
01:28:987 - Try changing the vol to 45% instead? (so it has the same vol as 00:29:910's timing point) I did that because I think this note sounds a bit different comparing with the one in 00:29:910
03:13:295 (3,1) - Really weird flow here, try flipping 03:14:218 (1) - like this: Weird flow (? I think we all are really accustom to see the pattern that you showed me in the screenshoot, because really this flow in a common way, in addition I used a lot of similar patterns as you showed me so I want some of variety in patterns.
As for 03:16:064 (3) - try to have this slider blanket 03:14:218 (1) - and it should all be good
00:10:533 (5,2) - Try switch these two objects. After 00:11:456, you no longer hear the low bass-beat in the background, so why not have the next 2 objects to be curved sliders? it flows awkward to me :/.. I prefer to keep this (At least for now).
Something like this may work.
00:21:841 (5) - Remove, I don't think its very consistent. Otherwise, you may want to add a note at 00:29:226 as well for the rhythm to be consistent. it sounds reasonable. I removed the note as you mentioned first.
01:13:295 (2) - Change tail to default soft hitsound. Same as Easy.
02:22:064 (6) - Try replacing it with 2 notes at this point and 02:22:525, as 3 sliders in one rhythm doesn't look very nice :S It is a long ''eeeeeehh'', so a Slider fits better than single notes, in this case is ok if the slider ends over a downbeat in my personal point of view.
03:19:756 (4,5) - Make them slightly, very slightly curved. 03:20:679 (6) - is slightly curved, so these should be too. Sure thing xD.. Fixed.
01:14:213 (1) - Change default hitsound to soft. Same as Easy and Normal
03:25:290 (1,2) - Chan the default hitsound to drum? Nahh.. Normal sampleset sounds better in my opinion.
from my modding queue Hey!Thanks for moddingEasy
00:07:303 (4) - rotate 8 degrees Oh.. Nice one :3. Fixed!
00:40:072 (5) - endpoint to x228,y140 I did other thing here.
03:03:149 (1) - move to x256? This is not a simetric pattern, so there is no reason to move thatNormal
00:46:533 (1,2) - sliders touching doesn't look good
01:06:841 (4,5) - ^ I separated them a bit, but I can't separate them a lot due to the spacing.Hard
00:00:380 (1) - ctrl + j? No, because this flow fine and I want some of variety in my patterns.
00:10:995 (4) - too close to slider 2 in this combo. Looks better at x164,y288 Too close (? The spacing is similar as the other parts xD
00:26:687 (2) - too close to 00:25:764 (4) (^).. I reduced the spacing when I used 3/4 sliders but this is reasonable I think.
00:50:226 (1) - looks better at x460,y208 I like how it looks actually.
01:49:764 (3) - this slider is kinda squished. move to x264,y284 and stretch it a bit: http://puu.sh/56SaR.jpg sure.. fixed.
01:52:533 (5,6) - move these left a bit to make the combo more square (if that's what you intended) oh.. sure.
02:10:072 (2) - ctrl + j? As I said before, I like how it flows and I want some variety in the map.
02:12:380 (3) - x380,y172? ok
02:48:841 (7,8) - http://puu.sh/56Sta.jpg I moved it a bit :3
I really love your mapping style, so it was hard to find anything to mention here