forum

Am i going good as a player?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
furry playerOSU
so i have no idea how progression works in this game and i was just wondering how I'm doing so far
dung eater
you seem really new to the game and i don't think there's any point to ask if you are good. nobody is good when they are so new.

pp/perfomance points are the closest thing you get to an estimation of how good you are as a player, from the game. people play and focus on differend things in this game, so a single number is a pretty bad way to compare people.

focus on clicking the circles better and try to learn things you want to be able to do. learn/make up the terminology and words for things that relate to playing. hard to learn something if you don't know what it's called.
kujubuo
no ur username sucks
The true A
Username appart uhh, idk, too soon to say really. You have 12 hours
ainkeK
You can't guage your improvement relatively until you have at least 500ish hours imo
furry hater
idk, looks alright tbh, just improve acc as well as experiment with mods (don’t use them all the time)
Voidedosu
Why should you give a shit about how good or bad you're doing compared to everyone else?

You'll improve at your own pace, and everyone else will improve at their own pace. Stop worrying about the comparison and just play. The only time you should worry is if you feel your improvement is stagnating, and at this point you have no reason to worry about that until you've put in a lot more hours than you have right now.
Simon12

ainkeK wrote:

You can't guage your improvement relatively until you have at least 500ish hours imo
more or less