When skinning gameplay elements, complete sets of elements must be skinned. For instance, if you skin hitcircles, you must include a hitcircle.png, hitcircleoverlay.png, approachcircle.png, and a slider border color (this can be done by adding the line "SliderBorder: 255,255,255" (using RGB values) under the [Colours] section of each .osu file). The same logic applies to hitbursts, cursors, numbers, and anything else of this nature. If you didn't intend to skin an element in the set, then using the templateskin's version is okay. Setting a SkinPreference is also acceptable (e.g. forcing the default skin).
It's my first time to mod about skinning, so my mods about this may be irrelevance.
but your map-set seems to lack of some elements.
- add RGB color, SliderBorder: 255,255,255, for example, under the [Colours] section of each .osu file
- approachcircle.png is missing
that's all I find missing elements, but there may be more missing elements.
you may need to ask this stuff to someone else.
- 00:02:818 - how about flipping vertically?
- 00:06:605 - ^
- 00:07:581 - adjust the distance if you change sliders
- 00:52:703 - add a note on 00:52:459 (6) - with Clap hit-sound
I understand you take the melody, but players cant recognize that they actually play melody or rhythm because the notes are just placed on eighth notes
If you add a note here, it satisfies both players who play melody and rhythm.
- 00:56:605 - ^ add a note on (6)
- 01:00:507 - ^ I hear a sound of melody here
- 01:27:825 - how about moving this slider to [280,208]01:51:239 - In the music, strings accent on every other big white tick, so how about
- 01:52:215 - add a note on 01:52:337 (2) -
- 01:53:190 - remove a note. then shift a slider to this point01:53:058 (6) - in above picture is a example of placement if you change things as my suggestions.
- 01:54:410 - adjust the distance. Replace the note (2) on [388,268]
- 02:00:020 - add a note
- 02:10:751 - this point is pretty obvious that players play the melody since the music sounds calm.
- 02:40:020 (1) - too close to a previous note. how about moving this slider to [410,50]
- 00:23:434 - remove NC
- 00:24:166 - add NC
- 00:31:239 - remove NC
- 00:31:971 - add NC
how about applying these NC for all of these pattern?
that's all. GL