BlazBlue

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ryuukun

Loginer wrote:

FightPad > DualShock.
Totally agreed.
I play with a PS3 controller (on my PC) but I'm very annoyed by it since its not accurate at all.
I can't wait for my own Arcade pad.

And i hope BB comes for PC too.
Since I'm a very big Guilty Gear fan.
Pokebis

LuigiHann wrote:

Pokebis wrote:

You wanted it for the PC too. PC is best, I don't like not being able to pirate games I want to play. Quit kidding yourself.
Derp, no, I would buy it. I don't have a 360 or a PS3 and won't be getting one any time soon. I still buy plenty of PC games and other games for other consoles that I'm fully capable of pirating to support the companies that create the games.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Get a 360 arcade stick and use it universally with converters.

No more controller problems!
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
So moe~

awp
There's almost no blue in that image at all what kind of game is this supposed to be
Pokebis
GRAZEGREEN GRAZGREEN
PLUMEPURPLE PLUMPURPLE

THIS IS BLUE:

THIS IS BLAZE:

ZOMG wut have i dun? :cry:

Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Takuma
Oh! Boobie Lady! You should come over and play again. By the way... How do they get so big? Do you eat steamed buns too?
Zatoichi
Bang is awesome because he uses white knighting as an excuse to beat the shit out of people.
Xiao_old
I want to punch my screen every time someone uses Fuurinkazan whether I'm watching or it's against me. I just mute the speakers to quell my rage

lukewarmholiday wrote:

So moe~

SPOILER
[attachment=0:d2984]BB_Arcade_Ragna_03.png[/attachment:d2984]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yandere

JIN'S ICE CAR.
MUSOU MUSOU MUSOU MUSOU MUSOU MUSOU MUSOU MUSOU MUSOU MUSOU MUSOU
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

Xiaounlimited wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yandere
But they never loved eachother

I want to punch my screen every time someone uses Fuurinkazan whether I'm watching or it's against me. I just mute the speakers to quell my rage
Get out.
Xiao_old
Bitch, I'll icecar you in the throat
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

Xiaounlimited wrote:

Bitch, I'll icecar you in the throat
Fight me offline without lag and Ill punish that icecar I swear.
Xiao_old
Fight me online with lag and you won't, I swear.

Instant block punish my ass, you play Bang who the fuck plays Bang

oh wait you

loser

SPOILER
Fun fact: I lose to Bang all the time

[edit]
BTW I'm going to make a Blazblue skin, want to give me some ideas
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cyclone

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Also where is dumpsterdiver, I saw him on the BlazBlue Dustloop forums so I know he plays this game >:U

He had best avatar.
Too busy playing blazblue obviously.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

Cyclone wrote:

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Also where is dumpsterdiver, I saw him on the BlazBlue Dustloop forums so I know he plays this game >:U

He had best avatar.
Too busy playing blazblue obviously.
Well I guess he's a tager main so I can't complain.

But seriously, look at this avatar

Cyclone
Knowing him personally, that .gif defines him way more than it probably should... it's perfect.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
I cant stop thinking of tager saying bananas
Zatoichi
I played as Noel. I thought about maining her.

Then I watched that guy play as her at EVO. The guy who "only plays as females".

Holy fuck he ruined the character for me.
_Kanbu
Played alot Blazblue at a Tournament at the weekend and i still prefer Guilty Gear. Its just an easier version of Guilty Gear and way cheaper at the same time (just look at Arakune and v-13). But since Street Fighter 4 is bullshit and killed 3rd Strike and Blazblue killed Guilty Gear szene in europe Beat em ups are done for me-.-
Zatoichi
awp
lol Bang is Super Hero Aurum from Disgaea 3
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Xiao_old
Up close, Nu's 6b and 6c come out way too slowly to safely throw out so that limits her to 5b, 5c and 2c (5b/c hits mid so you can just guard low in case of 2c) after which you shit pressure strings all over her face until: 1) she dies, 2) she bursts, 3) she techs out. Her 5a is so hilariously bad it's not worth using other than attempting to stuff attacks which usually doesn't work anyways.

I'll admit though, getting tagged by a random D sword then getting bs'd into a 3k combo is really really fucking annoying. Not only that, actually getting INTO melee range is such a fucking pain in the ass because of how goddamn godly her zoning game is. Also that stupid as fuck crossup dash after you tag with any C move

I personally don't find Arakune that bad a matchup since I play Rachel (her 6a cancels clouds and is a great anti-air move, which has better priority than all of Arakune's aerials). The better Arakunes I've faced don't really rely on curse bullshit as much as scrubs anyway. Characters with good dps (re: Jin) are also good matchups against Arakune because it limits his aerial supremacy heavily. Good god Jin's 623c is a crazy move

And I'm quite sure Burning Heart (bang's drive) does in fact cancel most of Arakune's clouds. I've seen it done iirc, which led into a teleport. That or I'm mistaking it for another projectile but it should work anyway

[edit]
Actually I think I win against Arakune more than I do against Bang
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Teach those arakunes how to corner pin.

Arakune has a perfect corner pin, unless they are scrubs, then you usually have an insanely small window to counter out of it.

Also it seems tier list estimations are tightening substantially(except for tager, poor tager). Arakune boards now consider bang a 6-4 fight in arakunes favor but that's not much of an advantage at all. Bang boards mirror that.
Zatoichi
I hate using Taokaka a lot. Carl's pretty cool though. I WISH I COULD USE TAGER better he's so great.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
With Tager you gotta know how to make your enemy mess up.

Fuck grapplers
Takuma

Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
You can buffer 720s as Tager during the frames you're immobile during an opponents super.

This shit is fucking boss.
Xiao_old
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
dumpsterdiver
The idea is that they are either awful, or they are trying to get you to at least block. I've only actually needed this technique once or twice against players who don't spam randomly. It's better to buffer off of an instant block.

And yes, my avatar is awesome. And for the record, I fucking hate that Tager is my best character. I love his mannerisms and techniques, but his matchups are so AWFUL. I can't do shit to a decent Nu or Arakune or Rachel. Especially Nu.

Maybe I'll upload some matches later...
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

dumpsterdiver wrote:

The idea is that they are either awful, or they are trying to get you to at least block. I've only actually needed this technique once or twice against players who don't spam randomly. It's better to buffer off of an instant block.

And yes, my avatar is awesome. And for the record, I fucking hate that Tager is my best character. I love his mannerisms and techniques, but his matchups are so AWFUL. I can't do shit to a decent Nu or Arakune or Rachel. Especially Nu.

Maybe I'll upload some matches later...
Hmm three characters keeping the rest of the cast down...

In what fighting game have I heard this before...
dumpsterdiver

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Hmm three characters keeping the rest of the cast down...

In what fighting game have I heard this before...
Chun Li, Ken and Yun?

Sagat, Ryu, and Zangief?

O.Sagat, Dhalsim, and Boxer?

Eddie, Testament, and Slayer?

Sentinel, Storm, and Magneto?

There's always at least 3 people to complain about. Honestly, Nu is the only one I feel is too strong, and it's really only against Tager. Anyone with an airdash can IAD over the swords, making her more hesitant. Tager has three options: walk forward, sledge, and superjump forward. If you walk, you have to block swords, pushing you further back than you walked. If you sledge, you'll get hit by a sword after the sledge, so you can only sledge if you can hit her with it (and any non-terrible Nu can avoid that situation). Super jump > barrier is the best option, but her 6D will push you back, so you're still not making good progress. Ideally, you want to hit her with spark bolt, but she'd again have to be clueless, and there's no way you'll be able to charge it other than over time. It sucks, straight up.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
There's always at least 3 people to complain about.
That was P much my point.

Tager is too fun to be so bad against Nu, watching mike Z demolish heatanna at EVO then realizing heartanna won EVO makes me really sad, I'm sure mike Z got owned by one of the big 3(rachael, arakune, Nu).
dumpsterdiver
Man... I just pulled out a 720 in the middle of Jin's CCCCC after I IB'd the first one, but I accidentally hit no to save replay :(
Atmey
James
Main: Arakune
Sub: Carl, Taokaka
vytalibus
oh hai thar

i onli heer 4 da catgurlz
show more