forum

Hello everyone

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LannuaLie
Hello!

I am LannuaLie, I am a beginner as well and I was checking the forums, and I saw this part, and I said why not, so...

I am an English Literature and Language student, almost 21 years old, and joining you guys from Turkey.

I really like rythm games, (I've played a lot of Guitar Hero, it's almost embarassing) drawing, and other stuff that everyone likes actually, nothing unique.

Uhm.. I only use my mouse when I play Osu!, I don't feel like I need the keyboard, but yeah, streams are killing me.

I love playing multiplay most of the time because competition is fun, and I feel like I am getting better at this game because of it.

I guess this is all I can say, all in all, nice to meet you all and I hope you have fun (and mostly free of finger-wrist pains)
Zalaria
Welcome to the forums! So you're a mouse-only user? Yeah streams will be difficult to do. I wish you the best of luck in your progress ^^
M i m i
Welcome to forums, Mouse only is so hard! ΣΣ(・ω・U
CsavarNat16

LannuaLie wrote:

Uhm.. I only use my mouse when I play Osu!, I don't feel like I need the keyboard, but yeah, streams are killing me.
I think it's pretty easy streaming using mouse, and yeah, I'm mouse-user too.
Anyway, welcome to the community! :D
Natsu
welcome is cool to see a mouse only user :3
Tetrace
Hi there and welcome to the community!!
Hope you enjoy it here :)
Xipsp
Welcome and Good Luck o:
Caraele
Competition always motivates you ~ and you improve on your own without noticing ~~
streams are so hard with mouse, I gave up on it, since my mouse is too weak cheap for that ; 3;
Hope it works out for you after some time!

Enjoy your stay here / o/
Rio-
Welcome to the Community!~ :D
Just Practice everytime and You'll get better ;)
Topic Starter
LannuaLie
Thank you everyone!
- Marco -
welcome LannuaLie :D hope you will have fun ^^
Aoriki
Welcome welcome.