FluffyStorm
missed that
silmarilen

Marcin wrote:

Accuracy is taken into account too!
wait what? is that new?
ive never seen someone with more pp ranked lower because their acc was lower
Flanster
Agreed, that makes no sense. If 2 users had 95% and 45%, the user with more pp would have the better rank.
Marcin..
Marcin
PP makes no sense at all ._.

Still it doesn't change a fact that it is the only value that could influence it.
Topic Starter
FluffyStorm
i just hate it
silmarilen
it could be that he hasnt gotten any scores recently that are worth any pp, therefor not updating his rank while his pp dropped from decay/scores getting beaten
TheVileOne
This is strange behavior. I've heard about pp giving different weights based on some ascertained value attributed to a song, but I've not seen evidence of it and the wiki doesn't say anything about pp being weighted more or less. The country pp ranks don't show players with higher pp at lower spots.

Super Vegito country ranking is 775. Rank 774 is rank 105704. Rank 776 is rank 105917. Super Vegito should be between these two ranks with that pp.

https://osu.ppy.sh/p/pp/?c=PH&m=0&s=3&o=1&page=15
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/1665221

So much for real time updated ranks.

These two issues will likely be mitigated when ppv2 comes out. I'm going to tentatively confirm for now. Feel free to unmark if this tag is unnecessary. There is evidence that this is not intended behavior.
MillhioreF
AFAIK, pp updates were being delayed/slow due to database migration, but that should no longer be the case. ppv2 will definitely fix it one way or the other, though.
Topic Starter
FluffyStorm
ok thanks
peppy
Ranks are running behind due to database migrations. Please wait patiently.
Topic Starter
FluffyStorm
ok thanks