forum

Friendless

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NerdRage04
I need some friends. Someone be my friend.

Please?

Anyone?

Hello?? ;___; :cry: :cry: :cry:

I give free hugs?
Rorona
Try the introduction forums.
JAKACHAN
This is how I met that hooker last week :roll:
Kanye West
Apex_old
untitled
Varetyr
To make it short...

Now you know what you have to do. Go on, OP.
Yarissa
You're not gonna get a sincere response on offtopic about this. Except for me, okay, but I'm silly like that. I've made quite a few of my good friends through osu! Just be friendly and you'll meet people eventually.
Birdy

Kaoru wrote:

You're not gonna get a sincere response on offtopic about this. Except for me, okay, but I'm silly like that. I've made quite a few of my good friends through osu! Just be friendly and you'll meet people eventually.
You are a terrible person.
Cyclohexane
Linking to your MyAnimeList in your profile might enhance your relations with certain people and compromise them with others.
For more information, find the Otaku Culture subforum.
Bweh
It's real easy, making friends, that is. Just open your osu! client and bring up the chat tab. Highlight the first person you see by including their name in a sentence. Do this about seven times and then you'll have their undivided attention. If you see someone with a red name, highlight them 15 times. If he has a light blue name, just keep repeating his/her name and he/she'll add you almost immediately.

Afterwards, ask for their friendship, preferrably by offering lots of hugs and emoticons such as :3.

Good luck!
Oinari-sama
Shite I thought this is #help for a sec =.=

Try playing non-competitive multi. Usually there's more focus on chatting rather than competing in those rooms...
Wojjan

Apex wrote:

Go disconnect yourself from Osu! and get a life.
oh shit get out the fucking irons cause somebody's getting burrrrrrrrrned
GladiOol

Apex wrote:

Go disconnect yourself from Osu! and get a life.
Apex, I think I love you <3
Topic Starter
NerdRage04

JAKACHAN wrote:

This is how I met that hooker last week :roll:
Those are the best kind of friends though!!!
Ideolo
Go out and meet some hobos.
D33d
You can hug me, but I might get a bit carried away.