Total Posts
show more
Exw
good bye
Cancel
This skin made me moist.
Timorisu
I am wet.

Fixed approachcircle (It's really fat ingame)

Fixed approachcircle v2

Fixed cursor
Topic Starter
Cataku

Timorisu wrote:

I am wet.

Fixed approachcircle (It's really fat ingame)

Fixed approachcircle v2

Fixed cursor
: o
Thanks, I'll use that approach circle (crediting you, of course) if my fix doesn't work out : D came up with some ideas to make it more even, so will try that first :3
I didn't notice that mistake in the cursor, thanks for fixing it xP
Timorisu
New upgrades and achievements are out, I guess you need to change the 300 hitbursts ;P

EDIT: Background maybe?
Yuzeyun
*throb*
NOKACHITO
LOL
So amazing!
Naikaze
I know this is a cookieclicker skin, but you should put Cookiezi in it.
Maybe if the section-fail is the grandmas the section-pass is Cookiezi's head? :p
Cancel

Gatyaa420 wrote:

Maybe if the section-fail is the grandmas the section-pass is Cookiezi's head? :p
VoidnOwO
You should probably include smaller versions of hit300 etc, it's almost impossible to sightread HD now.
Had troubles seeing the white cursor, had to recolor it to be able to play without random misses caused by the skin x_x
Other than that I had no troubles playing with the skin.
The original approach circle you made was better

SPOILER

Gatyaa420 wrote:

Topic Starter
Cataku

Timorisu wrote:

New upgrades and achievements are out, I guess you need to change the 300 hitbursts ;P

EDIT: Background maybe?
Heh, looks like it XD could use them for new stuff or alternates, haven't had a chance to take a look at it yet xP
Got the background saved, want to use it for something :3 Probably the regular playfield background, with some edits :3

Cancel wrote:

Gatyaa420 wrote:

^ ._.

BRBP wrote:

You should probably include smaller versions of hit300 etc, it's almost impossible to sightread HD now.
Had troubles seeing the white cursor, had to recolor it to be able to play without random misses caused by the skin x_x
Other than that I had no troubles playing with the skin.
The original approach circle you made was better
Thanks, I'll do that : D
Will make a 'pro' version with some elements removed or changed to make it easier to play, what do you think about that?
VoidnOwO
Maybe make them smaller instead of removing or changing them too much to keep the skin as cookie clicker based as possible.
Managed to get some decent plays today, I'll probably only use this skin from now on if HD is more sightreadable in the next version, lol.

Once again, thanks for making the skin :3
Topic Starter
Cataku
Well, my main skin is as hidden-friendly as it gets, so I'll base another version on it - hope that would help : D

Making it is fun, I'm really glad that you like it ^.^
marihito_kun
ckckckckckckc
Kogasaka-You
OMG, lol :D
aeS
How many grandmas can I buy with a 2k+ FC?
quaternary

aeS wrote:

How many grandmas can I buy with a 2k+ FC?
about 12
Martinawa
Oh my god I was about to click that golden cookie until I realised it was the section-pass.png...

Great skin, it has little issues that have been already told, but it's a GREAT adaptation. Clicking is easy to relate to osu! although too many people use tablet and keyboard instead of clicking, including myself and you did it very well.

Why is hit-0 a grandma?
Cancel

Martinawa Hatsuhi wrote:

Why is hit-0 a grandma?
cus it makes you moist.
Topic Starter
Cataku

Martinawa Hatsuhi wrote:

Oh my god I was about to click that golden cookie until I realised it was the section-pass.png...

Great skin, it has little issues that have been already told, but it's a GREAT adaptation. Clicking is easy to relate to osu! although too many people use tablet and keyboard instead of clicking, including myself and you did it very well.

Why is hit-0 a grandma?
Golden cookie success ^____^
Thanks, I'm glad that you like it : D
Fixed the approach circle a bit, just haven't had the occasion to fix more stuff to update it, will soon :3

And because grandmas are scary ._.
While reading the news later on in the game, I can't help feeling creeped out so found her to be most suitable for a miss : D for now, at least
Topic Starter
Cataku
Updated with some fixes (tried fixing the approach circle, think it looks more uniform now .-.) and additions, there's alternative 300/100/50 hits and cursors. Hope that makes it a bit better for HD, still working on a version that's best for it : D

Thanks to Timorisu for the cursor fix :3
Cloudchaser
best skin ever
Highnote
Uhm , let me say , wat , OMG , rly ?
kinddest
Oh My God @@
Cancel
bump for good measurements
pixeldesu

Cancel wrote:

bump
There's no need in bumping a skin ;__;

This skin is pretty good for a first one. It looks well made and definetely fits to cookie clicker!
The back-button looks nice :3
Yuzeyun
You should fix your numbers. I have Kavoon.ttf, PM me for a link.
Topic Starter
Cataku

_Gezo_ wrote:

I have it too - the numbers are kavoon .-.
Well, /all/ the text is kavoon :3
Cookie Clicker'd
Chainsaw-chan_old
this is genuis
Yuzeyun

Cataku wrote:

_Gezo_ wrote:

I have it too - the numbers are kavoon .-.
Well, /all/ the text is kavoon :3
Cookie Clicker'd
Mine is Apple Garamond. <3
But like
all the numbers are different that's not looking good at all
zinckingeye
Cookies Everywhere... nice.. keep it up.