forum

how to get rid of tension while streaming at high bpm?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
chox_old
i naturally tense my hand when streaming above certain bpm, it makes me able to stream at those speeds
i'm wondering how you can increase speed without tensing up hand? is it about strenght of fingers? about technique? (like using minimum force to press keys?) or something else?
Almost
When you can stream faster, streams that needed tensing of the hand no longer require you to do so.
Soarezi
I used to have alot of trouble at streaming even 180 bpm months ago, now i can stream 200 without any troubles. Your hands will get used to it the more you play, and you will get more stronk
BeatofIke
What helped for me was practicing stream control by first streaming slower BPM streams then gradually move up to the higher BPMs.
In addition, it does helps to build up some muscle and stamina as well to help control tension. :3
Gretsch
there are stream practice maps that have constant streaming in them. Play slower bpm with high accuracy and move up in speed as your fingers get stronger
Jentle
Like everyone already said, practice makes perfect. I can see my streaming improving already. I did however experiment with different arm and keyboard positions. For me, having the keyboard tilted frontward helps with grip :D
Rio-
Actually Practice is the Best Way.... I'm having problem streaming 170 bpms a months ago, but After some practice now I can stream with 190 bpms or More (But sadly... I still can't stream less than 170 bpm :( )
>Just don't try to Streaming A High bpm Streams first, choose A Streamy Map with slow bpm first and gradually move up to the higher bpm.
Please
practice
Topic Starter
chox_old

Almost wrote:

When you can stream faster, streams that needed tensing of the hand no longer require you to do so.
ty

Neeka wrote:

there are stream practice maps that have constant streaming in them. Play slower bpm with high accuracy and move up in speed as your fingers get stronger

Neeka wrote:

Jentle wrote:

Like everyone already said, practice makes perfect. I can see my streaming improving already. I did however experiment with different arm and keyboard positions. For me, having the keyboard tilted frontward helps with grip :D

satriobp wrote:

Actually Practice is the Best Way.... I'm having problem streaming 170 bpms a months ago, but After some practice now I can stream with 190 bpms or More (But sadly... I still can't stream less than 170 bpm :( )
>Just don't try to Streaming A High bpm Streams first, choose A Streamy Map with slow bpm first and gradually move up to the higher bpm.

-Versa- wrote:

practice
meh, that's obvious
jesse1412

chox wrote:

meh, that's obvious
Then why did you make this thread.
usa

jesus1412 wrote:

Then why did you make this thread.
I want to believe in magical steroids