forum

[STD 2v2] Your Waifu Sucks Cup (75k-200k) [REGS CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheSeeker109

1. Make sure to read the rules, there is an important piece of information!
  2. Your Waifu Sucks Cup is an international 2v2 tournament with a maximum team size of 4.
  3. The maximum rank is 75k, and the minimum is 200k.
  4. You are required to be in the discord by the time registrations end.
  5. This is a double elimination tournament, meaning that if you lose once, you have a second chance! (Pools, schedule etc. will still be the same, you will just have to play two matches every weekend instead of 1, with the exception of Ro32).
  6. You must remain in the rank range (no rank buffer) until registration ends, or you will be unable to play.
  7. There will be screening, however this will be done manually by our staff, not osu! If your profile is suspicious, we reserve the right to screen you out if suspicion is high on you. Examples of suspicious activity are: Low playcount/playtime (<5days, <5k playcount), suspicious activity in previous tournaments, and previous infractions such as bans.
  8. No staff members are allowed to play in the tournament, with the exception of referees, streamers and commentators.
  9. Referees who also registered as players are not allowed to ref their own matches.
This will NOT be badged.

1. Registrations open: Now
  2. Registrations close: 27.05.2022
  3. Screening: 27.05.2022 - 30.05.2022
  4. Qualifiers mappool showcase: 30.05.2022
All rounds will then occur weekly.

1. Your team name must have some correlation with an anime character.
    This is our “unique” rule for this tournament for a little bit of fun, as suggested by the name. More info on the rules doc! (it’s worth a read :P)
  2. Teams will range from 2 to 4 players.
  3. Teams are responsible for their own match scheduling and turning up to their respective matches/lobbies.
  4. Any remaining free agents will be automatically placed into random teams if they are not picked by the end of screening.
  5. If a member of your team is screened out, a staff member will inform the team captain asking if you would like to replace that member with a free agent.
  6. Freemod rules are as follows: Each team must have two unique mods, those being: HD, (HD)HR, EZ, FL. HDHR will be counted as Hardrock, and EZ will have a multiplier of 1.8x. NF is still enforced regardless.
  7. Tiebreakers will also be freemod, however nomod is allowed. NF is still enforced regardless.

Qualifier Procedures

1. Each team is responsible for signing up to a qualifier lobby. These will take place on Saturday 4th June and Sunday 5th June, in 2 hour intervals.
  2. The lobby will be created 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time, and invites will be issued to the captain of each team. The captain is then responsible for inviting the rest of their team.
  3. The entire qualifiers mappool will be played in order from start to finish, starting with NM1, and ending with DT2.
  4. If any disconnections occur within 30 seconds, or within ¼ of the map’s length in the case of shorter maps, that player may repeat that map at the end of the lobby.
  5. Only two players are allowed to play each map. There will be a 2 minute interval between maps in which you can switch players in and out, but only two players per team may play each map.
  6. Teams are given up to 10 minutes to join their lobby, however if they fail to do so, you will need to reschedule to a new time.
  7. Extra lobbies can be scheduled outside of the normal time range by DMing a host if necessary.
  8. The top 32 teams in qualifiers, decided using an average sum of placements calculation, will be placed into the double-elimination bracket.
Bracket Procedures

1. The match lobby will be created 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time, and invites will be issued to the captain of each team who is then responsible for inviting the rest of their team.
  2. Warmups up to 4 minutes are allowed, but not mandatory.
  3. Once warmups are played, both captains will be asked to !roll. The winner of this roll can then choose whether they would like to: pick first, pick second, ban first or ban second. The loser of the roll can then choose the remaining order.
  4. Ban format is ABBA, meaning team A will ban first, then team B will ban twice, then team A will choose their final ban.
  5. Double picking/banning is not allowed, with the exception of nomod.
  6. Picks will alternate between teams.
  7. Each team is entitled to a 5 minute timeout once per match, which will pause play for 5 minutes.
  8. If any disconnections occur within 30 seconds, or within ¼ of the map’s length in the case of shorter maps, the map will be aborted and replayed up to once per team.

Qualifiers: 4 Nomod, 2 Hidden, 2 Hardrock, 2 DoubleTime, 5.30*
Round of 32: 5 Nomod, 2 Hidden, 2 Hardrock, 2 DoubleTime, 2 Freemod, 1 Tiebreaker, Best of 9, 1 Ban per team, 4.80*
Round of 16: 5 Nomod, 2 Hidden, 2 Hardrock, 2 DoubleTime, 2 Freemod, 1 Tiebreaker, Best of 9, 1 Ban per team, 5.00*
Quarterfinals: 5 Nomod, 2 Hidden, 2 Hardrock, 3 DoubleTime, 2 Freemod, 1 Easy, 1 Tiebreaker, Best of 9, 1 Ban per team, 5.20*
Semifinals: 6 Nomod, 3 Hidden, 3 Hardrock, 3 DoubleTime, 3 Freemod, 1 Easy, 1 Tiebreaker, Best of 11, 2 Bans per team, 5.40*
Finals: 6 Nomod, 3 Hidden, 3 Hardrock, 4 DoubleTime, 3 Freemod, 1 Easy, 1 Tiebreaker, Best of 13, 2 Bans per team, 5.60*
Grand Finals: 6 Nomod, 3 Hidden, 3 Hardrock, 4 DoubleTime, 3 Freemod, 1 Easy, 1 Tiebreaker, Best of 13, 2 Bans per team, 5.80*

1st Place
1 month Supporter per Player + Profile Banner + Server Role

2nd Place
Profile Banner + Server Role

3rd Place
Profile banner + Server Role
siiyu
POGGERS
ShiruoX
fuck my name is not my angel bae anymore

actually since shes a vtuber would that even count?
siiyu

ShiruoX wrote:

fuck my name is not my angel bae anymore

actually since shes a vtuber would that even count?
sure why not :tf:
Sinyan
pool fucking sucks L+ratio+urmum+socimymommy
TangyZhangy
hi
Sayku
real
Chou Tzuyoda
real
Yellow Guy 3
based
[-Vappy-]