forum

What does the word above you makes you think about?

posted
Total Posts
show more
IsseiTheBest
This is SPARTAAAA! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!
silmarilen
weed
- Marco -
w33d
Asagi Mutsuki
E
M
M
silmarilen
weed
- Marco -
weedweedweed
silmarilen
weed
- Marco -
weed
Apex_old
tobacco

C-c-c-combobreaker
Birdy
weed
Apex_old
sabrina
AmberLynx
weed
Birdy
weed
LiLi
weed is green...
- Marco -
weed
Apex_old
untitled
silmarilen
weed
- Marco -
weed
Apex_old
untitled
silmarilen
weed
Vyscosity
cannabis
AmberLynx
blunt
Apex_old
untitled
Pituophis
weed
Ameth Rianno
weed
iiko
high
Ameth Rianno
WEED
iiko
LOUD NOISES
Ameth Rianno
WWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iiko
Aiona
meme
Nameless
Cringe.
Pituophis
Fedora
Aiona
A senpai
Pituophis
kohai
-Stream-_old
oppai
captainmilk
Baka
FuZ
Ameth Rianno
weed
fat pear
I don't know what it makes me think about. It's hard to explain, at least. But if I could explain, you wouldn't understand it. I wish there was a machine that could read my mind and answer this question. Too bad they don't exist. Sometimes I wonder, what is the point of life? Is it just to live? If you think just that, then you will die. But it isn't "life" anymore. That means life is just to live. And how was life even made? Was it made by some alien? The universe is a strange thing, you know. That's why it's so interesting, and it's why I'm talking about it.

Christians think an omniscient man above the clouds made the universe. Some people think that's not true. But how do you know? How does anyone know? How do you know anything? Because of your brain. How was your brain made? Because of your parents. How were your parents made? Because of your grandparents. How were people made? No one knows.
show more