My eyes hurt from this ;_;
Shiratu

it's ok, i guess.
NarutoUchihax
Wow..

Muncheyz
Welp.. XD
[-Teddy-]

I think I might have one of the highest scores here lol.
Hooray for being color blind!
Nofool

raelly õ_o
Muncheyz
My college friends score:
CTsREVENGE
I got a zero which oddly is a good thing. It reminds me of the HIV negative test/skit Daniel Tosh did. Wish I didn't close the page before knowing to use the Http for image. Oh well, it's a learning curve. I'm going to have my cousins try this today at thanksgiving. They are both blue/green color blind and it should be interesting. Oh yeah, for those that scored high I wonder if this would help the score and reduce error. As a strategy try move all color similar to one side and the other colors to the opposite side then work towards the middle from each end. Also when working towards the middle, once you started with the obvious color, to determine the correct position of a square test by moving it one spot forward and one spot back and this should reduce the error and give a truer score.
Mollerz
I got zero, went to take a screenshot and pressed F5 because I'm extremely clever. I blame it on the time being nearly 4am. I've done this test before about a year ago and got zero with f.lux on, this time I turned it off and found it very easy, it didn't take me more than 10 minutes or so.

I am super blessed with awesome vision. Probably because my sense of smell and hearing sucks. I have constant sinus problems and have tinnitus. So there's that.
Shirotsu
Derekku
woop

Moneypenny_old
During the test I thought I'd have more than 8 mismatches. Guess I can be happy.

[ Stellar ]
I think I'm color blind, comparing to other people's scores....

Clavies
Claveline
xD Could be worst..
Elysion

Well that doesn't surprise me much.
uzzi

My goodness that was so disorienting
PlasticSmoothie
Goddamn it, so close to 0
Glacey

Not too bad
my eyes still hurt though :(
Boomkin_old_1

Fufufu. not bad i suppose
lukinhox
Lagole
Charles445

This is actually a really good test to take if you plan on doing work with lots of varied colors
blahpy
Revion

Yeah, as just doctor said, I have a bit of colorblind between the green color and blue color.
Ayesha Altugle

f*ed up
Loctav

Appears fine to me :D
bomber34

I thought I am worse
mistysky
this gave me a headache ugh x.x
Juuryoushin

Little weakness spotted D:
Turneetup
o