forum

How colourblind are you?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Falapalagas
Pegram

hnghngnh gave up since my eyes started to hurt too much.
Xinchii
Umm.....

seems ok .... ?
p3paula
Forgot to screenie -_-"

* Your score: 7
* Age range: 16-19
* Best score for your gender and age range: 0
* Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520

I suck at the transition of blue and teal.

(also, yeah, new player here weeeeeeeeeeeee)
- O n i -
Jesss
I'm getting colourly blind...sloooowlyy...
at notebook i scored 78 (that screen is crap) and on desktop PC i scored this (IPS monitor)

Wok
This made me feel crappy.

pieguyn
I got 4
just missed like 4 things near the left cause I couldn't be bothered to look at it any more XD
Tiisa
Cyclohexane

hurr exactly 3 hues where I fuck up twice

oh and I just noticed how my imperfect score clashes with my username, well, deal with it, nobody's perfect
at least I'm far from it
TwentyOne21_old
So my eyes is not perfect
Sunnie
Accio

:o
Legxis
I rushed the end a bit, because I lost patience, my eyes were starting to water and was angry I could barely see the difference between the colours. Anyway, seems I have a problem with green/blue.

Ceph23
Yeah so I'm pretty bad. Damn my eyes hurt...
-Fio
apparently not a problem. But now my eyes hurt :\
Dangaard
trial and error ftw
Minah
omg :)

Karote
And here I thought , I had perfect color vision.
Hanten_old_1

:(
Kaona
Wow mine is terrible lol.

My eyes hurt.
A6ove
I expected better :|
Starry-
Avesta-
Francis

My eyes hurt from this ;_;
Shiratu

it's ok, i guess.
NarutoUchihax
Wow..

Muncheyz
Welp.. XD
[-Teddy-]

I think I might have one of the highest scores here lol.
Hooray for being color blind!
Nofool

raelly õ_o
Muncheyz
My college friends score:
CTsREVENGE
I got a zero which oddly is a good thing. It reminds me of the HIV negative test/skit Daniel Tosh did. Wish I didn't close the page before knowing to use the Http for image. Oh well, it's a learning curve. I'm going to have my cousins try this today at thanksgiving. They are both blue/green color blind and it should be interesting. Oh yeah, for those that scored high I wonder if this would help the score and reduce error. As a strategy try move all color similar to one side and the other colors to the opposite side then work towards the middle from each end. Also when working towards the middle, once you started with the obvious color, to determine the correct position of a square test by moving it one spot forward and one spot back and this should reduce the error and give a truer score.
Mollerz
I got zero, went to take a screenshot and pressed F5 because I'm extremely clever. I blame it on the time being nearly 4am. I've done this test before about a year ago and got zero with f.lux on, this time I turned it off and found it very easy, it didn't take me more than 10 minutes or so.

I am super blessed with awesome vision. Probably because my sense of smell and hearing sucks. I have constant sinus problems and have tinnitus. So there's that.
Shirotsu
Derekku
woop

Moneypenny_old
During the test I thought I'd have more than 8 mismatches. Guess I can be happy.

[ Stellar ]
I think I'm color blind, comparing to other people's scores....

Clavies
Claveline
xD Could be worst..
Elysion

Well that doesn't surprise me much.
show more