forum

[resolved] [osu!bancho] Can't upload my scores

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Stehsaer

Problem details:

When visiting osu.ppy.sh, I need to go through a cloudflare page, but after the page I can access osu.ppy.sh with no problem.
In the osu! game, login can be performed but I can't upload my scores or even to get global rankings. The loading circle in global rankings seems to be rotating forever. My avatar isn't showing up but my pp, acc, rank and lv is working.
The same issue happened 2 months ago. Whenever that cloudflare page pops up, uploading my scores gets impossible.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20220424 (latest)
Nukrid
Are you using a VPN by any chance?

Also, Cloudflare usually pops up when your network is being suspected for some reason, probably someone in your area or a bunch of people are suffering with malware and their systems are flagging your ISP.

The usual suggestion is to basically disable any VPN or Proxy, if the problem is still up or you are not using any of those, try turning off your modem for a few hours and see if your IP changes, if you still can't have it changed, call your ISP and they should help you.
Topic Starter
Stehsaer
No, not at all. I connect my computer "raw", keeping everything as "ISP Recommended Settings". This issue still exists up to now.
I agree with you. actually i tried to share my 4G mobile phone network with my computer and it works fine. That's how i upload my scores today. XD
- Marco -
Have you also tried the last thing Nukrid said?

Nukrid wrote:

try turning off your modem for a few hours and see if your IP changes, if you still can't have it changed, call your ISP and they should help you.
Windows Me
huh... are you sure your not rate-limited?
Cloudflare probably forced osu! to rate-limit you or something... I don't really know how rate-limitation works
Topic Starter
Stehsaer

- Marco - wrote:

Have you also tried the last thing Nukrid said?

Nukrid wrote:

try turning off your modem for a few hours and see if your IP changes, if you still can't have it changed, call your ISP and they should help you.
yep, absolutely
i made a phone call to my ISP and they refreshed my ip. then the cloudflare is gone, and my score can be uploaded
whoo!
here comes my pp