forum

Oh Hi!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nanodesu_
Hello Everyone :3
Well,my name is Franco and i'm a 17 years old guy from Uruguay xD i started playing Osu! like 4 or 5 months ago but i was very ocuppied studying so i had almost no time to play :c
Now i resumed my activity in Osu! :D thanks to one of my best friends "amirGT" who encouraged me to play again :3
I play with a mouse of very low Dpi ._. honestly i don't like Tablets (Amir bought one only to be "better" in Osu! )
A little about me:
I play a lot of FPS and some RPG when i'm really bored. Actually i'm playing Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (I know,millions of people hate it ._. ) and a bit of Meinkraft (Minecraft xD) just to kill the time until i get a better Internet connection. Unfortunately i can't play Osu! right now because my Modem keeps disconnecting me every 2 or 3 minutes and i don't know why.
I would love if you guys suggest me some new games to play in the meantime,and i can give my PC Specs if you need.
I'm learning a bit of programming on my School but it's very difficult D; and it takes 3 years to learn the basics ._.
About music,i listen almost everything :3
I really love to watch Resident Evil movies,Zombies are so awesome :D
Well,i'm really sorry if the Introduction is a bit long,and sorry about my poor English.. i speak Spanish :c
See you guys! :)
Xipsp
Welcome and have fun! ;)
Rio-

SGTFranko wrote:

I play with a mouse of very low Dpi ._.
Every Mouse Player usually use Very low dpi actually...
Anyway... Welcome to the Community!~ :)
JokerFate
welcom and have fun
- Hourai -
Welcome ~
CsavarNat16
Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay here! :D
vizzy
Welcome! Enjoy yourself here.