1. osu!community
  2. Other
  3. Video Games
posted
Touhou 7, hard diff.
posted
Dead Space (1) and halo reach on heroic.
posted
Portal (First game)
posted
Touhou 14
posted
Pokemon Sun was a game I recently completed, in only 4 days as well. Good god, the ending made me tear up a little. It's probably just me, but Pokemon games are becoming more and more emotional in terms of story, and I like that. Now I'm trying to complete the Pokedex (5 to go) and shiny hunt (unintentionally hatched a shiny Spheal the other day, my god is it cute).

On a less exciting note, I also completed Cold Case Investigations. Played it because it was made by some of the same people who made Hotel Dusk (whose creator company went bankrupt 5 years ago), and was really excited to play it. Was fun, albeit short, but the ending was...unfulfilling, very much so. Apparently it's intentional, as it's episodic, but as I actually haven't seen proof of that statement I am unsure what to think.
posted
Aye, finished "Suguri"... Easy Story mode, though, but still.
I just wonder how I really managed to dodge some of the most insane ***** that were thrown towards "me", even after watching the 'replays'.
posted
The last game I finished is... Undertale I think, or Borderlands Pre-Sequel, it's a very nice game tho !
I think that everyone knows Undertale, but Borderlands Pre-Sequel is a very fun game to play in group, with friend!

The only problem of Borderlands Pre-Sequel is that this game is very short compared to his other mates: Borderlands 2 and 1. But since it's not a real "game" but more a "spin-off" of the original game, I think that it's normal that the game is short!

If you have the opportunity to play it, then do it! :)
posted
I finished play a game of CSGO.

One does not simply finish playing CSGO.
posted
does replica count

i mean it was free for release yesterday or something so i bought it and played it. was worth
posted
NieR Automata
posted
I finished playing the 5th or so playthrough of Oxenfree today. One more playthrough to go!
So much great dialogue.
posted
Breath of the Wild
posted
ninja gaiden nes

fuck jaquio tbh
posted
Persona 4 golden
Persona 3 FES
I might even replay Golden just for the secret fight
posted
I just finished Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory with bad and true endings. I might replay it for the good ending but that last boss was hell...
posted
Finished:
-Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force with the goddess ending.
-Sniper Elite 3
-Skyrim speedrun in 3 days
posted
Final Fantasy XV ~ love the story! it could get even more better if they can cram all those cool details instead of making it into dlc :d
posted
two weeks ago..I finished Undertale
posted
This month i just finished yuusha 30 second,Monster hunter 3 portabel all high rank quest,Lord of arcana, Phantasy star portable 2,God eater burst,
Metal gear rising Revengeance,Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA for short),persona3 portable,disgaea 1-2-3 and more! (almost all of them retro)
posted
Super Mario 3D Land