forum

What game did you finished playing recently?

posted
Total Posts
show more
SaintHarlequinn
Catherine! Great game. Suuuper difficult, though.
After suffering through Normal difficulty, going back and playing Easy to get a different ending was like a walk in the park. Questioning if I should even bother trying Hard, considering my struggle on Normal. :cry:
wiken
Dust: An Elysian Tail.
45Traeath

Kencho (2016-08-16) wrote:

OMG is someone played .hack//G.U series? It is a very classic video game. Also one of my favorite game.

Kyno (2014-07-11) wrote:

finished .hack//GU part I
man that was long
Spectator's comment
Well......
(I'm not part of this game's player though.)
noob1216
just recently finished Alan Wake's American Nightmare on Nightmare difficulty.

it wasn't really that hard (probably because i abused the dodge mechanic too much).
jyling
fallout 3
depzdai
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair.
ProX
Fallout 4
(finished at end of december last year but replaying infinity)
Benlothar
Uncharted 4. It was a pretty satisfying ending to a series
Yocake
Pokemon Plat
45Traeath

ColdTooth (2014-07-09) wrote:

I killed Alduin in Skyrim.

Does that count?
I also did it.
And I didn't see myself being "forced" to join the Stormcloak's side coming, when I wanted to stay neutral.
Femto
No Man's Sky

I want my fucking money back.
Solaire218
I finished Metal Gear Rising for the third time. Now I'm doing the revengeance difficulty.
PatZar
rewrite and rewrite harvest festa, both are VNs
Cloudchaser
Uhm, Bioshock 2 Remasterized for second time.
Eidea

krochpuncher wrote:

No Man's Sky

I want my fucking money back.
I'm not entirely sure what people expected from an exploration game with no solid premise \:
Byle
Silent Hill 3
clover
finished the undertale genocide route. holy fuck that took way too long. stayed up until 4 am last night fighting sans.
xeroll17
Witcher 3: Blood and Wine, Death March ... took me ages and not recomending ;_;
DLEnta258
Recently Finished Games? Well......

Everlasting Summer (13 Times for 13 Endings)
Narcissu 1st and 2nd
Ame no Marginal -Rain Marginal-
Starbound
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Eternal Seria
Misao
Far Cry 2
Final Fantasy VIII (PC)
Saints Row: The Third
and Cry of Fear

Yeaah totally not an addict :P
Kyozoru
Dragon Nest, i didn't finish but i quit since i have all the things in the game needed
Benlothar
I finally played Undertale because i wanted to wait until atleast some of the hype had died out. I am now very happy. I played the pacifist route and because of the ending i will never play it again. Unless i get a new computer.
Yocake
Persona 4 Golden
Shisui Shisuii
Alice: Madness returns.

It was a nice drug trip
o x
Hmm, I haven't played a game with a storyline/end in a while. I think the most recent would have to be Spooky's House of Jumpscares.
45Traeath
"LiEat".
Played for the artist/illustrator, Miwashiba (△○□×)... And Efina XD
clover

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

finished the undertale genocide route. holy fuck that took way too long. stayed up until 4 am last night fighting sans.
did this again, but this time edited the heart sprite so it was invisible. decided to time the whole run, took me 117 hours and 31 minutes all in total. i'm exhausted.
45Traeath
"Sora".
Boy, even on Easy, there were Stages in which I needed... Oh wait. 8 defeats and at least 20 tries ("didn't wait to get killed") for a Stage is the hardest I went through.
And even on Easy, defeating 2 Bosses in Extra Stage with only one HP bar for the player, when it's already hard (for the 'noob'~average player range) to keep over 50%HP after the 1st...

But Sora's cute, and the story's nice, so I will never care, 10/10.

*Have to complete Suguri afterwards, huhh*
vinnicci
MrAdamson45
Dead Space (1) and halo reach on heroic.
WavePoint
Portal (First game)
Chaosemerald
Touhou 14
Luminoose
Pokemon Sun was a game I recently completed, in only 4 days as well. Good god, the ending made me tear up a little. It's probably just me, but Pokemon games are becoming more and more emotional in terms of story, and I like that. Now I'm trying to complete the Pokedex (5 to go) and shiny hunt (unintentionally hatched a shiny Spheal the other day, my god is it cute).

On a less exciting note, I also completed Cold Case Investigations. Played it because it was made by some of the same people who made Hotel Dusk (whose creator company went bankrupt 5 years ago), and was really excited to play it. Was fun, albeit short, but the ending was...unfulfilling, very much so. Apparently it's intentional, as it's episodic, but as I actually haven't seen proof of that statement I am unsure what to think.
45Traeath
Aye, finished "Suguri"... Easy Story mode, though, but still.
I just wonder how I really managed to dodge some of the most insane ***** that were thrown towards "me", even after watching the 'replays'.
Pachiru
The last game I finished is... Undertale I think, or Borderlands Pre-Sequel, it's a very nice game tho !
I think that everyone knows Undertale, but Borderlands Pre-Sequel is a very fun game to play in group, with friend!

The only problem of Borderlands Pre-Sequel is that this game is very short compared to his other mates: Borderlands 2 and 1. But since it's not a real "game" but more a "spin-off" of the original game, I think that it's normal that the game is short!

If you have the opportunity to play it, then do it! :)
Zangston
I finished play a game of CSGO.

One does not simply finish playing CSGO.
kai99
does replica count

i mean it was free for release yesterday or something so i bought it and played it. was worth
n0stamina
NieR Automata
CHENN
I finished playing the 5th or so playthrough of Oxenfree today. One more playthrough to go!
So much great dialogue.
Alysia_old_1
Breath of the Wild
DryBones81
ninja gaiden nes

fuck jaquio tbh
show more