Fhaye
old forum where?
pentaqola

Hyerim wrote:

old forum where?

dead
not joking
johnmedina999
Status: 26/30 on my first Physics midterm. Already doing much better than last year.
Ender Lain
gonna upload my sky-blocks survival creation
Meah
bored
Cahyono29
People can be really mean sometimes .-.
johnmedina999
Status: I now understand all of the music inside this video after re-watching Love Live!!

45Traeath

Took me over a long time to get motivated and complete the main drain. Huff.
Carmlillball
I opened up to someone about something, they wanted to tell other people, I felt extremely uncomfortable with this and convinced them I was lying, and I'm not sure whether they're convinced. Every route terrifies me. Every possibility terrifies me.

This probably seems like a bad move on her part, due to lack of information. Probably seems like friends gossiping. It wasn't. She made the right decision, but I'm terrified of this right decision. I am trying to dig myself out of that hole. Unfortunately, that requires lying.

I thought I was making progress, telling her about something, but then I ran away.

It felt amazing to talk about something which was bothering me, but I obviously feel like crap now. I either have the crappy consequence of others being told a huge secret (despite them being professionals, I'm embarrassed and ashamed - It's something I've been hiding and lying about pretty much all my life), or the crappy consequence of having no one to talk to about how I'm feeling because I can't be honest. All while the issue's simply getting worse.

With the rate I'm going down this hole, I'm scared for the future, but I also don't want a bunch of people swarming around me like wasps. I don't want my mum worried, neither.
Tad Fibonacci
Aside from TN, FG is pretty dead atm.

Trying to revive it.
samX500
I must admit that FG has gotten a bit boring, let's revive it.
45Traeath
Tad Fibonacci
I just bought some snacks and drinks to prepare for an epic gaming session.

And then my dad invited his friends over to watch football on our TV.

Fml
Meah
Kapoya Ginoo ko!
Cahyono29
I just failed NNN
45Traeath
I actually finished a "singable" translation for this......
Well, at least, in my mind, I managed to make the syllables fit into the rhythm......
payney
things have been going surprisingly well recently. it’s been a while since i felt this good about myself and my future. hopefully everything continues down this path.
samX500
I went to a computer lab to work on a few thing and found out the previous teacher forgot to turn of the impero extension which prevents us from using the internet during exam. Thankfully if you use firefox you can just disable the extension and use the internet as you wish, which is how I am typing this right now.
johnmedina999
Status: I got 47.5 out of 104 on a test. That's the lowest score I've gotten I think ever, and at least in the last six years. I'm sad :(
Carmlillball
Status: Today's been a bloody mess, but at least I understand something new in maths.
Meah
Planning to watch SAO for the nth time again next week
pentaqola
status_15-12-19:

got a cold, which means i have a sick voice as well... i like my sick voice than my normal voice, mostly because to me it doesn't sound as annoying as my normal voice in my head...

ain't glad i am kind of sick tho
Carmlillball
johnmedina999
Status: real nervous for Takeuchi. MissingNo. is an excellent contestant, and he has much support behind him. It's about a 60/40 split, judging from the comments on the battle video. Man, this is starting to get to me, hehe.
Carmlillball
Status: I just keep wanting to practise Turkish but I don't think I could focus. :/
Meah
Playing a game
johnmedina999
futabas
johnmedina999
johnmedina999
Status: I've been playing around with VGM Music Maker today, trying to recreate this song:

I can place the notes pretty well, and I have all the metadata set up (BPM, etc.), but I can't seem to recreate the instruments very well. The four FM synthesis sine wave modulation channels are kinda hard to use. I also don't know how to have the whole drumset on one channel, like on this song from Knuckles' Chaotix. Looks like I'm going to have to do some research and/or ask for some help, especially with the drums.

Edit: this video is very helpful!

johnmedina999
Achromalia
samX500

Achromalia wrote:

That already looks amazing, I can't wait to see the final result!
Nuuskamuikkunen
I have this song stuck in my head, HALP:

WATASHI WA TOKIIIIIIIIIII
NAKAMA WO SAGASHITEEEERUUUUUUUUUU
DOKO NI IRU NOOOOOOOOOO
WATASHI NO NAKAMAAAAAAAAA
Achromalia

Achromalia wrote:

i feel fucking terrible... heh. hah. fuck.

it's fairly difficult to describe, it's not really something i'd chalk up as depression, it's not self-hatred, it's like...

disappointment, but... not really.

disappointed that this is life. it's the most pointless thing to feel about life as it doesn't exactly change the parameters of life itself, but still.

i miss the past. i'm getting nostalgic, but it's not necessarily nostalgia.

it's a bit like... sonder. or... something.

it's knowing that i could've taken many choices to live many different lives, realizing that the choices i've already made have only led me here. it's not a new concept, but...

i miss her. i miss them. i miss middle school, and how fucking terrible it was. i miss my depressed and apathetic self.

i miss the level of imagination i had. i want to live all of these lives, see what others see, see things differently, do things differently and see what happens, see what i can change, what i can improve, what i can prevent or protect.

i miss the specific quantum states of which i would find myself in the past, even if i've never experienced it. i can only imagine it, and dream about it, but never really see it.

i want to play god, essentially, heh. i don't really care for destruction or anything extravagant, although i'd like to create some things and see how that plays out, but i really would like something like omniscience and omnipresence, and the ability to make quantum leaps in time states, to experience everything.

maybe i'd get bored.

that's okay.

as long as i don't mess anything up.

but i'd like to see these possibilities in my reality.

yet, here i am.

i don't know.

i don't even feel human, sometimes.

it's like i'm a disembodied entity housed in an inseparable physical form that i'm too distracted to care for.

that's technically a viable definition of a conscience or an ego, by the looks of it.

i just feel so detached. i feel so distant from everything, from everyone.

i remember just how lonely i am.

it's cold out here.

it's empty in here.

there's nothing in here, but me, and everything's out there. here, i'm looking outwards into everything that surrounds me, yet, i feel like i'm more like an observer, peering into a reality that i've yet to fully understand.

i'm tired.

i think that's enough.

i'll probably just... lay here, or... something.

i don't know.

so inert.

so familiar.

so tired.

just here.

me, this reality, and the void.

johnmedina999

samX500
Status: I just choked on my water. I was reading some funny comment and laughed while drinking water and since I didn't want to spit out the water I forced myself to drink it and choked quite hard on it. Damn this hurt.
Westonini
I've got two interviews for two different things on two different days. i hope i don't get two nervous. i'm hoping two handle these two interviews well. one of them starts at one PM and ends at two PM. then after interview number one on day one i have interview number two on day two. i one-der how these two are gonna go.
Carmlillball
Doing maths homework in the first time in forever and getting agitated at WW3 news that keeps getting recommended to me on my phone.
Achromalia
show more