Total Posts
show more
45Traeath
Sh!t, Dood.
Free play time of "Disgaea 5".
Cahyono29
changing name feels good
Carmlillball
After some time hidden, I'll try to live again. :)

Not much has progressed, and I doubt it ever will. I don't have the heart and the right time will never come. For now, I'll enjoy everything as much as possible and stop being so damn angry at myself. Especially with everything which will be going on in the future.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
It feels so good when you find out a game that you used to play a lot during childhood but can't seem to remember the name
KatouMegumi
I got the funniest collab lmao
KemZii
same
Carmlillball
Woke at 5, eating butter candies (the best!). Yesterday, I shared some positive news to a friend, so I'm waiting eagerly for her to reply! Trying to start being productive, instead of just doing nothing. I need to learn to get motivation for myself instead of only doing stuff because I feel forced to by others.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

It feels so good when you find out a game that you used to play a lot during childhood but can't seem to remember the name

Yes, very good! :)
Hawnta
around 1/3 done timing this song. looking forward to actually mapping it cos i think its gonna be real fun
Tad Fibonacci
Feeling bothered about AHHHH's signature because this is what it does to the old forums:

https://imgur.com/Wp8bZpQ
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Feeling bothered about AHHHH's signature because this is what it does to the old forums:

https://imgur.com/Wp8bZpQ

Oh gosh that”s annoying. Lemme fix it
samX500
are you kidding me? I just updated the emergency thread about your signature breaking the wall of the old forums. Do I look silly now.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Yes
samX500
*sigh*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Not anymore
Westonini
ay lmao
Meah
booooooorrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
payney
got to submit scores today for the first time in months B)
keremaru
back to good level of mania accuracy, working on that first before i get back into ctb and taiko, then next stop is standard
45Traeath
My mental health might get astonishingly better.
Found an item that can give me (probably more than) a bit of peace of mind.

For the moment, I feel more motivated, alive, like I won't be giving up easily yet.
pentaqola
feeling kind of sick right now... probably because i dipped my feet in water yesterday unfortunately due to bad weather...

its just the common colds with a mix of cough, so nothing much for me to worry about... glad i didn't get leptospirosis, hopefully...
Tad Fibonacci
Got sick, went to the hospital and now I have to take a bazillion of pills. Yay.
Meah
Iz*one vampire 😍
Achromalia
Been making some improvement in my traditional art! Fairly proud of that, but I wish I could do the same with my music...
Carmlillball
Been thinking a lot about the improvements I've been making these past few months, and those which I'll be making in the future.
I'm going to the town centre alone on Monday, using a bus, and then going to a college class, which I talk quite a lot in. Around 2 months ago, I would've never been able to go on a bus. Before May/June, I was pretty much mute, and I still only just got comfortable with talking [comfortable to the point where I (reluctantly) start conversations] last week.
There's a lot of other things, too.
Mm, everything in my life is weird, but change isn't always bad. 💙
45Traeath
Let's try to keep thinking about this for 2h:

Makoto: Sometimes I get the strange urge to clean when I visit a friend's room.
Futaba: No, don't! They might already have everything exactly where they want it!

In other words, I'm just being mad.
Even for one item to be moved from its original place would just...
Yes, this is stupid.
FROM A NORMAL POINT OF VIEW, FOR DOOM'S SAKE, CAN I BE DIFFERENT. I'M ALREADY TECHNICALLY DIFFERENT BY BEING UNIQUE IN THIS PLANET BUT STILL.
Unless the one moving it is someone I can "trust", but of course in this case with 2 items, it's not.
Worst part of it: their positions have been switched. Ew.

And now I'm stuck in front of this screen/PC because I can't make a move without having them criticize what I'm doing with my things.
THOSE, ARE, MY, THINGS, YOU [...].
Bloom
I'm frustrated because I'm debugging a crash that shouldn't even happen...

Access violation in NTDLL....

All of this just because I want to spawn some bullets.
Every bullet has a chance of causing a crash....
Meah
It's Monday soon
vinnicci

Meah wrote:

It's Monday soon
ah crap
Westonini

vinnicci wrote:

Meah wrote:

It's Monday soon

ah crap

Monday has arrived as foretold
samX500
I just ran a good 30:00 min outside and am extremely exhausted.
Meah

Westonini wrote:

vinnicci wrote:

Meah wrote:

It's Monday soon
ah crap
Monday then departed
keremaru
didn't take my meds this morning because the bus was running up

i want to sleep again
Westonini

Meah wrote:

Westonini wrote:

vinnicci wrote:

Meah wrote:

It's Monday soon

ah crap

Monday then departed

Not even Meah could predict the Tuesday that had arrived shortly after.
keremaru

Westonini wrote:

Meah wrote:

Westonini wrote:

vinnicci wrote:

Meah wrote:

It's Monday soon

ah crap

Monday then departed

Not even Meah could predict the Tuesday that had arrived shortly after.

Nor could the cowboy Westonini could foretell of the Wednesday that slowly approached.
Westonini
This is beautiful.
samX500
My legs are dead. They were already pretty bad this morning because of my run yesterday and I have now taken anoter run and killed them for good. I can't even begin to imagine what it will feel like tommorow
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Muscle cramp sucks
payney
im getting better. i feel better about myself. every day is one step closer to truly feeling happy again.
Tad Fibonacci

charamaru wrote:

im getting better. i feel better about myself. every day is one step closer to truly feeling happy again.

Nice. Good luck Chara!
KatouMegumi
Still mourning over old forums
show more