Total Posts
show more
johnmedina999
LNs are nice.
Meah
1st time in Manila and was almost lost lol
Westonini
Currently spamming the shit out of FG.

I've done all I wanted to do today and I've got a bit of time to spare.
Meah
I have nothing to do today, might not as well leave bed
johnmedina999
My Physics teacher blessed us with only six questions for homework instead of 21. \^o^/
Aiseca
Meah
Bored
johnmedina999
Gotta do homeowrk so I won't be doing it tomorrow at 2:00 am.
Tad Fibonacci
I just got a white Alps mechanical keyboard for like 30 dollars.
Or I think it's an Alps switch, it does looks a lot like one but it might be a clone.
Overall, compared to my cherry MX blue I gotta say. Even though the build quality isn't very good but the key feel is really nice. It's a lot more tactile than cherry MX blue and feels smoother too. Even though it feels a bit heavier than blues.
vinnicci
sunday night, unhappy night
Aiseca
weekend rest
Meah
So today's a special non working holiday, another day of sleep

Boarding School Juliet ch. 76-92 ❤
- Internet so slow that some pages won't load. Nooooooooooo!
Achromalia
I... I'm actually mad.

I've had a joke, sitting there in Thread Necromancy. Waiting to be posted, in an oh so funny manner.

And I've been ninja'd 5 times just for me to say it.

Fucking. Hell.

Holy. Shit.

Kill. Me.

I forgot how long it's been to tell my joke. About 3 hours, I think.

Pentaqola, I really wanted to show this joke, but I'm too tired to tell it at this point.
johnmedina999
Status: I just got off a game of Zombies on Moon. We were pretty close to finishing the easter egg but we failed miserably. Still had a lot of fun, though.
Tad Fibonacci
I just got ninja'd AGAIN!
keremaru
It's been 24 hours, and I already miss vaping clouds.
Meah
8 days
vinnicci
3 defective micro sd cards in span of two weeks, tf, oh well at least now i have more brands and store to blacklist.
TeeArctic1
Issues all around, stress is ever present, sleep is ever absent, life sometimes seems like hell, but it's fine. I got Skyrim running on my retarded laptop so it's all good. (Mouse is preferable to touchpad)
Achromalia

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Issues all around, stress is ever present, sleep is ever absent, life sometimes seems like hell, but it's fine. I got Skyrim running on my retarded laptop so it's all good. (Mouse is preferable to touchpad)
Ah, yikes.

It's good to see you back, though! It's been a good while.
Fhaye
a lot of new faces in this place
johnmedina999
My teacher cancelled my first class of the day, but I'm already on the train and now I have nothing to for 6 hours!

I just though of going back to my house as I was typing that, actually. I'll do that.
45Traeath
I cried a river.

I think I'll have a nice sleep time, tonight.
I mean, I hope I do, now that salty tears (and nose water) went down my face.
It kind of felt refreshing doing it but still, man.
payney
i bought a $1 toy gun and it's probably the best investment i've ever made
keremaru
Roleplaying in Japanese as a requirement for a grade.
In the same class that the principal has to inspect for some forsaken reason.
On the same day.
keremaru
Add-on for roleplaying:
Took me 5-6 months, but finally came to the realization that I never have good characters to roleplay with; mostly because I'm never that interactive with people to know how I'd act around anyone in any given situation, my life has been monotonous enough to the point that I don't know what's fun anymore, and I never think straight to give my characters an interesting edge to their personalities. Due to this, everything about every single character I make is, in turn, the same old bullshit, just with a different name and different face. With that, I'll probably try to go out more often, if not completely drop RP'ing due to not making notable characters that people can have fun interacting with.
TeeArctic1
I sort of feel lonely, last night's party went to hell, and I left early to console a friend and take care of people although I promised myself not to care for once and just have fun. Getting sick as well, I think so that'll be great...
Really, I just miss the old days where I had more time and everything was safer and easier, where I had a couple friends I trusted and knew had my back. Now it feels like I'm competing against everyone and I just keep on getting forgotten. Oh well, should sleep. Tomorrow's another day.
Achromalia
I've been trying to get a hold of myself.

I'm just... really damn confused.

And tired.

So fucking tired.

Why am I tired again?

Why am I always "tired"?

Why do I keep telling everyone that?

I'm just tired.

As always.

Nothing new.

...fucking hell, I'm not the worst of messes, but I'm still a mess right now.
Westonini
When I'm actually working on my solo game project instead of wasting time, progress goes pretty smoothly. It's still pretty rough so far, but I've got the main mechanics and sprite animations completed and implemented for the most part. Was able to add in some 8-bit sound effects as well. At this point I'm going to need to touch up some things and I can finally work on the level design. I'm excited to see what I can do next.

Also I decided to finally get to watching Hunter x Hunter. You'd think that after finishing Naruto, Naruto: Shippuden, and getting to episode 700+ on One Piece you would feel like an anime with a mere 150 episodes is nothing. But really anything over 100 eps is still pretty intimidating for me. That's a shit ton of time and I'm typically pretty slow when it comes to watching/ finishing anime.
johnmedina999
Just got off another good game of Zombies with my high school comrades trying to do the Easter Egg on Der Eisendrache. We got about halfway through, I think, until we died. Had a good time though.
45Traeath
That moment when I open Steam...

Only to close it ( . .)
Husa
shiny sword my diamond
Meah
Commute commute commute
45Traeath
15€ on new headphones for the PC.
Ender Lain
Open VMWare:
> Removing "Ubuntu 13.10" from library
> Archiving "Ubuntu 13.10"
> Removing "Windows ME (2)" from library
> Archiving "Windows ME (2)"
> Deleting "Windows 1.0 PE"
Close VMWare

and...g'nite
johnmedina999
Status: just got my first Physics test back. 76%. Ehh... I'll take a C. Hopefully I can keep it.
Westonini

johnmedina999 wrote:

Status: just got my first Physics test back. 76%. Ehh... I'll take a C. Hopefully I can keep it.

How are ya holding up btw? You're taking Calc II and Physics right? How's that been goin?

OT: chillin before I start studying
johnmedina999

Westonini wrote:

How are ya holding up btw? You're taking Calc II and Physics right? How's that been goin?
It's not too bad. Calculus isn't a problem for me, it's Physics. I haven't taken it before. It's really interesting to see how our physical world can be expressed by mathematics and a few simple equations, but it's remembering knowing when and how to use those equations that gets me. Taking both classes together isn't that bad, I'm just not good at one of them. I guess I gotta study more.
MisakiTobisawa-
I wrote a wallmod. A really long one. Haven't written one in a long time. I feel bad, actually.
payney
i feel good about myself for the first time in a really long time. what do i do with this power?
show more