forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aiseca
JX, I won't give a fvck even if you are under fire from the community right now. If you need someone to talk about things you want to clear out of your mind atm, feel free to approach me anytime. I won't mind spending my time on you. And as well, I am not the type of person who sees someone's misery as entertainment.
-----

-.-) Cutting, cutting 2019 calendars right now at work. Need 30k sets by December first.
Meah
Dragon Nest
MisakiTobisawa-

Aiseca wrote:

JX, I won't give a fvck even if you are under fire from the community right now. If you need someone to talk about things you want to clear out of your mind atm, feel free to approach me anytime. I won't mind spending my time on you. And as well, I am not the type of person who sees someone's misery as entertainment.

Thanks but it's okay, it's really my own fault to be honest so I'll figure this shit out myself.

Stopped thinking too much about mapping and just went back to playing the game.
Ender Lain

Playing Midori Green Adventure.....geh!
keremaru
Apparently I'm too new to be even considered a chance to role-play in an event where I have the upper hand on understanding key concepts of the rules that said event derives several mechanics from. I go into explaining what my character does to the point of typing paragraphs. Apparently not okay. I roll a dice. Apparently not okay. I get a legitimate value higher than the ability check DC. APPARENTLY NOT OKAY. They even went so far as to DELETE the evidence that anything that I just mentioned never existed, just to say that I never did it in the first place. That opens up for a sh*t ton of problems. One, why did my character get promoted to a new class? Did she just exist and get poofed into said class? Two, why did you even delete it? Was it because the person was me? If it was anyone else that you actually knew, would you consider it to be okay and not delete my efforts of trying to save the skin of the group? Was it because I don't know anyone considerably well enough to be able to do jack sh*t? Seriously, these admins are being f*cking stupid, and it's getting on my goddamn nerves.
Aiseca
Planning to upload a certain video to my YT channel by the end of the month...
pentaqola
i have been working on a draft post that i will post soon... and my mind is running wild on everything. Plus i finished homework™
vinnicci
new top play, ayy
45Traeath
Thinking about taking care of the request thread tomorrow.
Maybe not entirely in the day. Either I do a straight course, without the "Random SFW", or I make it bit by bit.

I still have to stop the procrast' for my own life.
Westonini
I fucked up.
SpasticSurgeon
Ditto above
MisakiTobisawa-
Dumped my old modding queue and made a new one. Post please :3 https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/834752
45Traeath
The YT video in which I made my most powerful comment has been killed.

(36 people raised their thumb on it, last time I've seen it.)

Aiseca

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

Dumped my old modding queue and made a new one. Post please :3 https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/834752

I want to, but my map is 4 min over and still WIP :3
---------------
Slowing down from mapping to get decent rest from work. I need sleep more than anything else rn. Ranking can wait. :)
vinnicci
ah games, what would i do without you
johnmedina999
Status: light drizzle right now. It's been a while; it's very nice, actually ^_^
Aiseca

johnmedina999 wrote:

Status: light drizzle right now. It's been a while; it's very nice, actually ^_^

Floating?

---------------
FPS time~~~
Ender Lain
Fixing my Cobblestone/Stone Generator
Westonini
Chillin'

Finishing up some math homework fucking procrastinating, what am I even talking about
Aiseca
Still working ~~~

Double pay on a holiday~~~~ :3
_sparky_
the eye bags under my eyes are gucci……
im so tired
Meah
Shuumatsu no Izetta ep. 10
keremaru
left my bag at school when i left it in d&d club for orchestra practice. once i came back, the door was locked, my bag lying on the table closest to the door, with that my laptop. so no osu! tonight. asdfjkl;

i'll have to get it tomorrow. hopefully in the same classroom as i left it. for now, i'll watch netflix.
Meah
A very good ending
MisakiTobisawa-
Meah
Grandaunt just arrived and started talking about her fun love stories from 50 years ago lol, courting is like a game she says

Shotgun marriage was really a thing back then, a little rumor instantly becomes marriage :o
Fhaye

Meah wrote:

Grandaunt just arrived and started talking about her fun love stories from 50 years ago lol, courting is like a game she says

Shotgun marriage was really a thing back then, a little rumor instantly becomes marriage :o
Yours won't be a shotgun marriage HAHAHAHAHA

Status: Got a new laptop, should try playing this game once more
Achromalia
could've done better.

this week wasn't so great.
Meah
I'll kill you with a shotgun tho :)
Achromalia

Meah wrote:

I'll kill you with a shotgun tho :)
please do.
MisakiTobisawa-
I JUST GOT TO TWO THOUSAND PP

btw
Sorry for all caps no silence pls mods
Meah
Strawberry jam isn't really bad at all
Aiseca
Sleeping is priority. I'm tired.
Achromalia
Music is priority. I'm die.
Westonini

I tried
Achromalia

Westonini wrote:

I tried
that's actually amazing.
Ender Lain

ok
MisakiTobisawa-
I met ScubDomino on Discord and cleared up our misunderstanding from the whole 'being toxic' thing.

UPDATE: HE EVEN AGREED TO MENTOR ME! Best day of my osu! mapping career!
Meah
Tomorrow is an important day ♥
Achromalia

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

I met ScubDomino on Discord and cleared up our misunderstanding from the whole 'being toxic' thing.

UPDATE: HE EVEN AGREED TO MENTOR ME! Best day of my osu! mapping career!
oh shit. that's nice.

good luck ;w;
show more