forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aiseca
Remaking SB.
45Traeath
I started some game and I'm already stuck at "Chapter 2"...

I feel like I'm going to be doomed unless I cheat ("see forums").
Aiseca

45Traeath wrote:

I started some game and I'm already stuck at "Chapter 2"...

I feel like I'm going to be doomed unless I cheat ("see forums").

If that's DDLC, yeah. You'll be doomed.

-----------------------------

Still busy doing SB..
MisakiTobisawa-
Got another medal out of nowhere but me just playing randomly.
45Traeath

Aiseca wrote:

If that's DDLC, yeah. You'll be doomed.
Nah, it's another one.
I already saw Noble's (Lost Pause) performance around that game, so I don't feel like grabbing it.

I'll just take some hints I've read in the forums into account before getting to the "maximum cheat".
But for now, "One Piece".
Meah
Didn't noticed but I am already on my 4th manga series today
TeeArctic1
Super tired, went to this birmese course but didn't understand shit. Really awkward just sitting there for an hour. Also went to a vineyard for some wine and this crazy, unsafe balloon festival. Like people die level of crazy. Schedule for tomorrow will be interesting to plan though
Meah
Food ✓
Battery ✓
Power Bank ✓
Charged Lamp ✓
Portable Butene Gas Stove ✓

Typhoon tomorrow, I hope there'll be no brownouts
_sparky_
Thinking about me turning 17 next week....
I also realize of how long osu's been in my life now lol
TeeArctic1
4AM
Naypyitaw
Weird hotel
Hurting legs
Achromalia
I've made some pixel sprites of my character. Nice.

Not much progress in music.

Finally got to talk a bit with an old friend.
Meah
7.20 patch, gotta check this new Dota 2 patch
Aiseca
Making very good progress in Storyboarding. Much better than last time:
Meah

why it doesn't load
AyeAries

Meah wrote:

why it doesn't load
facebook is ded jk
Meah
RIP Facebook
MisakiTobisawa-

Aiseca wrote:

Making very good progress in Storyboarding. Much better than last time:

Hope you know how to do loops by scripting, it'll be very useful for constantly repeated effects over a long period of time.

Updating my TV size set with fixed hitsounds and slightly nerfing Hard difficulty.
No Pulse
Chillin' at work, watching polish stand up, trying not to fall asleep (it's 04:32 am) and shitposting.
Meah
balbacua
keremaru
contemplating why single-lining is worse than paragraphing, and immediately finding multiple reasons as to why the hell it's so horrid. not bad. not terrible. horrid.

katou when's the next rp server you're making i can't take these goddamn wannabe edgelords with their hair naturally changing color like they're kaneki from tokyo ghoul when they want to kill some irrelevant as firetruck event npc asdfjkl;
Dialect
i just posted this comment

now i will send it

then i will watch some youtube videos

then i'll play roblox because i'm bored

then i'll play osu

then i'll chat on discord

then i'll watch some anime

then some hentai

then i'll play geometry dash

then i'll turn off my lights

then i'll sleep

then i'll wake up

fix my bed

get out of my room

then i'll go downstairs in my living room and talk to my parents and hang out with them

then i'll help my parents fix food

then i'll eat with friends and family on thanksgiving

then i'll go upstairs for a while eating chips

then i'll play osu

then i'll turn off my lights

then i'll go to sleep again

then i'll wake up and fix my bed

then i'll talk to my parents

then i'll play osu

then i'll grab some chips

then i'll watch tv

then i'll go back upstairs and sleep for a while

then i'll wake up

then i'll fix my bed

then i'll watch some anime

then i'll watch youtube

then i'll be on discord

then i'll turn off my computer,

turn off my lights,

and finally go to sleep.

i'll be back here again in the morning
SpasticSurgeon
Following a day of being unable to stream comes my best streams ever. Set a new KPOP top play today as well. Only downside is that my right hand hurts. Going to soak my right hand in hot water and do some stretches to avoid injury.
johnmedina999
I re-bought Puyo Puyo 20th for the DS since I lost my old copy a long time ago.
Westonini
Been playing a lot of KF2 recently. Max Prestiged Support on KF2.

Waiting for Christmas Update where one more prestige will be added.
MisakiTobisawa-

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

Thinking about mapping a TV size map.

Well it actually happened lol, I need hypes for it https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/881522#osu/1843260

keremal wrote:

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

Just opened my modding queue. Please post loli songs, thank you!

If by loli songs, you mean short, <50 second songs with high pitched girl CV's meant to be cute from an anime, then yes, I'll post some in 8 weeks. If not, then carpet.

Yes, exactly, please post those.

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

Rejected Left (experienced mapper)'s NM requests because NM requests are not allowed for experienced mappers in my modding queue. Kind of feel bad about it now, though.

This won't happen ever again. I'll even mod maps from ranked mappers.
z0z
Status: played around with lower 5* and higher 4* on autopilot, now screwing around in the off-topic forums
MisakiTobisawa-
Hah I'm an 8* HT/EZHT/RL player

but sometimes I HDHR 3-5* and Nino's maps

Otherwise p much everything is nomod

Typing here when it's not even 7am and my mother is still sleeping
Meah
https://kissanime.ru/Anime/Tonari-no-Kyuuketsuki-san/Episode-007?id=152282&s=alpha
https://kissanime.ru/Anime/Tonari-no-Kyuuketsuki-san/Episode-007?id=152282&s=alpha
Aiseca
Travel.
AyeAries
soon :)

Achromalia
More side-projects to have fun with and experiment with.

One of which might be important later.
Ender Lain

i'm ready.....maybe Sat/Sun....or maybe December
Aiseca
Received the hitsound I requested....

I feel Blessed.
Will put him at the SB.
Meah
I have nothing to do until January next year
MisakiTobisawa-
Status: Writing a bit of a self-reflection, right here. I hope you'll read it.

Refills (aka Jax) was a mapping buddy of mine until recently. I needed friends to mod my map, so I got him. He started saying lots of bad things. I won't go into details here, but he basically told me everything was bad and it should be remapped. I completely disagreed with his opinions. I lashed at him only to be drowned out by two other modders who agreed with him. I started to throw a huge tantrum and flamed, something that was most certainly immature and retarded for a teenager like me.

I ended up unfriending and blocking him on Discord, and in osu!. Now that I'm thinking about this, I realize I have failed to mature from my old self when I was, maybe up until I was 12 years old, where my Asperger's syndrome was most obvious. I realize that this was all something I could have discussed further at a later time. It isn't too late to turn back, but as a learning experience I shall assume otherwise and let this incident scar me and my feelings for others and how I shall proceed to do things online.

I really feel so immature... I should have been able to calm myself with what I was taught, but I have failed. For the next few days, this will definitely stay on my mind.

One day, maybe, I can be sure of myself that an incident and outcry like this will never happen again.

vinnicci
johnmedina999
Man, no matter how many times I play it, at the end of a Kingdom Hearts game, I always tear up when I hear Utada's beautiful voice sing Simple and Clean.
Achromalia
unsure of what to do today. tired already, even though i just woke up a few hours ago.
MisakiTobisawa-
heart's still a bit heavy from the stuff from last night but otherwise, now I'm just trying to make amends on the Discord server as Aiseca advised me.
Achromalia
well. things've been okay, but i'm a little worried as to if that'll last much longer.

I dunno. just sensing something.

anyhow, i gotta get ready to move over to my mom's for the weekend.
show more