forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
keremaru
Making actual mania maps, completely different than that of these impostor maps, for robucks. Nobody mod this.
johnmedina999

keremal wrote:

Making actual mania maps, completely different than that of these impostor maps, for robucks. Nobody mod this.
>making mania maps for robux

LUL
This made my day.
MisakiTobisawa-

My first number 1 rank lol (qualified BTW, so it's only temporary :( either way if it gets DQ'd or ranked this is gone but oh well)
johnmedina999
Status: just finished watching Grave of the Fireflies. I tend to stay away from World War II-based films and books because they're just so tragic, and this film is no different. I went on a rollercoaster of emotions watching this film. It's a great movie.
keremaru
I am by no means any good at Photoshop.
Achromalia
struggling to sleep well.

i feel shitty tonight. as always.

1:35 AM.
Aiseca
My condition is getting worse after I wrote a poem at the necro thread; can't even talk audible enough, has a steady rising fever and my eyes were gettin tired fast.

('Yay, too fast to raise my death flag by making poems, gddmnt. I blame Monika)

Not even sure if i can go to work tomorrow. :/
Meah
Donuts
Achromalia
stress. progress.
MisakiTobisawa-
well the Mathematics examination was easy as hell
Achromalia
listening to a mix by onumi. its damn good. relaxing.

i'm tired as fuck and i've got school tomorrow. i'm slightly apprehensive.
Meah
happy good day
Westonini
With practically all but 3 (me included) of the students in my Calculus 1 class having some prior knowledge of Calculus I feel like a lost outsider.

ok well actually I took pre-calc but it was pretty shit and covered practically nothing that's actually in calculus.

Rational human being: Well Westonini, if they all know some Calculus and you don't why don't you just ask them for help?

ok but im not good with talking to people
Achromalia

Westonini wrote:

Rational human being: Well Westonini, if they all know some Calculus and you don't why don't you just ask them for help?

ok but im not good with talking to people
Ouch. I think I can share that sentiment. I dont really like asking around for shit and I usually try to solve the problem myself or ask the instructor if I have to, but I don't really enjoy doing that in the middle of his teaching because it takes up time and poorly breaks up the pacing of the lesson.

Good luck, man.
keremaru
I had to do some big libtard financial exercise at second and third period yesterday, which took up most of my attention span to want to do anything for the rest of the day yesterday. I now feel like doing anything is too extraneous, and therefore I do not want to do anything. But of course, in the type of household I live in, I have to do stuff because nobody else does stuff when they need to. So now I'm sitting in Chemistry, typing on osu!fg about my complacent suffering, and how I really don't want to do anything.

I have to pick my brother up from school.
johnmedina999
I'm actually feeling proud of myself for setting up my github repo. I haven't felt proud of myself in a long time ^_^
Meah
This season is packed ♥
- Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - couple from diff. rivaling sides, gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
- Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken
- Sword Art Online: Alicization
- Toaru Majutsu no Index III
Gonna watch more later, hope to discover more romcoms
MisakiTobisawa-

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

well the Mathematics examination was easy as hell

Had a second one today. It was still easy, but I was so damn tired... I'm still not feeling good. I might have contracted it... ughhh... resting doesn't help. I really can't think about having to die right now.
Westonini
Well, I was able to get my sig working on the old site.

I made no changes to the BBCode, I actually just had to update the signature using the old site... wow.

It was really that simple this whole time.
keremaru
It feels like a weekend, when it's really just Tuesday.
Probably because I'm staying up late, and relying on my brother to wake me up, which is somewhat annoying to him I think. I don't know. Tomorrow's Wednesday, which means I have to pick my brother up again, so I can do things on Thursday.

Plans.
Calamari
I just got hit with nostalgia. I found my old diary that I used to write in back in primary school. It started in 2006, in kindergarten when I wrote about how I enjoyed the weekend by jumping on the trampoline with my sister. The last page was written in 2012, in Year 6, and it was a recount of who all my friends were in primary school and how I'm gonna miss them in the future.

I'm finishing high school now, about to do my HSC exams and I started getting teary-eyed. (well maybe i cried). School went by quickly.
Achromalia

Cometi wrote:

I just got hit with nostalgia. I found my old diary that I used to write in back in primary school. It started in 2006, in kindergarten when I wrote about how I enjoyed the weekend by jumping on the trampoline with my sister. The last page was written in 2012, in Year 6, and it was a recount of who all my friends were in primary school and how I'm gonna miss them in the future.

I'm finishing high school now, about to do my HSC exams and I started getting teary-eyed. (well maybe i cried). School went by quickly.
heh. had that experience back in April. I found my old notebooks and journals from elementary/primary school. A lot of good memories in them, especially the sketches I made throughout the years, evolving from stick fights and lethal obstacle courses, to landscapes and attempts at drawing anime.

I also had a few things I found funny, a couple references from shows like Doctor Who, from games I played, like "You must construct additional Pylons" with a little Pylon structure to the side of the quote from StarCraft, and other stuff like that.

I didn't quite tear up, but I kinda wanted to. A lot of the time I can't react very emotionally so despite it seeming like I should be crying for something or out of pain or anguish, or I should be angry at someone for insulting me constantly, I just tend to be neutral and indifferent instead, and that's honestly something I feel uncomfortable about.

That's mostly apathy.

Anyways, I've really enjoyed looking back at my distant past, seeing the way I behaved and relearning what it was to be like a child again.

Nostalgia is pretty brutal.
Westonini

Achromalia wrote:

heh. had that experience back in April. I found my old notebooks and journals from elementary/primary school. A lot of good memories in them, especially the sketches I made throughout the years, evolving from stick fights and lethal obstacle courses, to landscapes and attempts at drawing anime.

I also had a few things I found funny, a couple references from shows like Doctor Who, from games I played, like "You must construct additional Pylons" with a little Pylon structure to the side of the quote from StarCraft, and other stuff like that.

I didn't quite tear up, but I kinda wanted to. A lot of the time I can't react very emotionally so despite it seeming like I should be crying for something or out of pain or anguish, or I should be angry at someone for insulting me constantly, I just tend to be neutral and indifferent instead, and that's honestly something I feel uncomfortable about.

That's mostly apathy.

Anyways, I've really enjoyed looking back at my distant past, seeing the way I behaved and relearning what it was to be like a child again.

I'm also more on the indifferent and quiet side. That's just my personality. I mean over time my horrible social skills improved so now I can actually.. talk to people *shivers*.. better than I used to while showing a little more emotion.

Although sometimes showing some emotion to others is just to emit a friendly atmosphere to the other person and may not always reflect how I actually feel.

Also the Animal Crossing and Minecraft OST's or I guess just any old game OST gives me that feeling of nostalgia. It's a nice warm feeling. Although for me, reminiscing about these past memories feels both happy and sad.
Meah
Didn't get sleep for two straight days mainly cause of anime and manga
Yesterday watched anime series and now read Kishuku Gakkou no Juliette chapters 1-33 for the whole evening
I should skip work today ~(˘▾˘~)

This would be this season's best
Achromalia
i'm dying over in Thread Necromancy.

one week, closing the gap from my 1300-point deficit to a 1200 point-deficit. the weekend, keeping up the pressure approaching a 1000-point deficit. and in just two days, back down to 1200 points behind.

huh. i'm strangely competitive when it comes to Thread Necromancy. i'd probably be better off spending more time in FL Studio getting work done.

but trying to be on top is fun and motivates me to come back to the Forum Games -w-
Calamari

Achromalia wrote:

Cometi wrote:

That's mostly apathy.

I think it's less apathy and more so the propensity for boys to display emotionlessness in situations that would normally demand emotion from girls.

idk tho

I feel like boys just tend to appear more apathetic because of culture and social expectations, and things like that, blah blah blah..

Whereas girls are more inclined to cry towards things like reminiscing on the past because there's no pressure to be stoic. That said though, I don't know if I'm more inclined to cry because I've been brought up to think that showing emotion is okay, or if it was just a purely natural response that I couldn't withhold even if I tried.

stuff like this makes me want to actually study sociology at uni
Achromalia

Cometi wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Cometi wrote:

That's mostly apathy.

I think it's less apathy and more so the propensity for boys to display emotionlessness in situations that would normally demand emotion from girls.

idk tho

I feel like boys just tend to appear more apathetic because of culture and social expectations, and things like that, blah blah blah..

Whereas girls are more inclined to cry towards things like reminiscing on the past because there's no pressure to be stoic. That said though, I don't know if I'm more inclined to cry because I've been brought up to think that showing emotion is okay, or if it was just a purely natural response that I couldn't withhold even if I tried.

stuff like this makes me want to actually study sociology at uni
I've seen some stuff on that too. I dont really feel influenced by whatever standards are out there. I genuinely just feel tired and empty. Depression to me is a deeply rooted feeling that disturbs and lightly shifts you at your core.

I've heard that guys would be told to do things like trying not to cry or holding back emotions, but that's basically... well, yeah. Suppression of emotion, not apathy.

A pressure to be stoic? I think I know something that might influence me, actually. I tend to think that it's more practical to deal with things through thought and logic instead of emotions, if that counts. I think that mostly because that's just more efficient in general, though I dont remember any cases where I'd really be inclined to react emotionally, at least to the point where I can make a comparison.

I've genuinely wondered if I just held things back without knowing.

But personally, it feels more like there's something internal that caused my diminished, dulled out feelings. I dont feel like there's anything that externally affects my emotions much in this sort of way.

For example, seeing my reaction to insults, I'd be indifferent.

But perhaps it's not apathy. I can get somewhat excited by anything involving music and art. While not exactly being ecstatic or anything, I'd say it's something.

If personal testimony accounted for anything, then I'd like to think that, compared to me, I tend to see other guys react a hell of a lot more strongly to things. Almost irrationally so.

Or maybe that's just high schoolers being high schoolers. I'm not sure.
Meah
Today I've watched Kishuku Gakkō no Jurietto episode 1 3x, read its manga 2x (45 chapters) and replayed the confession scene a lot of times
MisakiTobisawa-
DJ Enetro
fandom club meeting... but not everyone is here yet :P
Achromalia
i need to get my shit together.

i'm exhausted. i'm going to need some sleep soon.
Aiseca
Going to printing Expo tomorrow. Going side quest while on a company tour.
MisakiTobisawa-
Found Jax on Discord
johnmedina999
It's so relaxing ^_^

It's raining outside and I'm listening to this and I'm doing implicit differentiation problems. They've gotten to the point where they're easy and I have a rhythm going. This is the best way to spend a Friday night. \^0^/
Calamari
I'm so jealous of next year's Year 12 class.

In Australia, the final high school exam you do is called the HSC, and it basically gives you a rank between 00.00 - 99.95, called an ATAR, which allows you to enter into universities. The better you do in your exams, the higher your ranking, and the higher your ranking, the higher your chance of being accepted into a prestigious university. So the HSC is a big deal that a lot of students stress over.

Well, NESA (the New South Wales Education Standards Authority) recently announced the new curriculum that is currently being installed into the years before my year. Next year will be the first year that the HSC exams will be performed under the new curriculum.

So why am I so jealous? The new curriculum is far, far easier than our current curriculum. Pretty much every subject, (but primarily English, Chemistry, Maths, Engineering and Physics) have been made easier because these subjects are notorious for being the difficult ones.

For our English exam, we are expected to write 6000+ words in essays, short and extended responses, and creative writings. There are six sections, so ~1000 words per section.
1st section - Short/Extended Responses
2nd section - Creative Writing
3rd section - AOS Essay
4th section - Module A Essay
5th section - Module B Essay
6th section - Module C Essay

Next year they are getting rid of the Module C essay. So students are only expected to write ~5000 words instead of 6000. This may seem fairly insignificant, but trust me, not having to write and memorise quotes from your texts for an entire fourth essay is a massive advantage. Grr. And on top of this, they are significantly reducing the difficulty of the other previously stated subjects because they are known for being extremely hard. That's fair enough I guess since they are overwhelmingly hard subjects, but still, it just irritates me that I wasn't born a year later so that I could have been doing the new curriculum instead of the old harder one.
Achromalia
god fucking damn it.

Aiseca almost ninja'd me in Thread Necromancy, but I clicked "Preview" instead of post. now I have to wait another 90 goddamn minutes. what a waste.

i'm a sad boi.

Aiseca wrote:

DIE~~~

Aiseca
Been home after the printing Expo, tonight trying to contribute to Osu! by participating in discussions.https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/815518
Shawntell
Achromalia
goddamn it, john, not you ;w;

welp. there goes my 81 points.

really fucking with my resolve here, kids.
johnmedina999

Achromalia wrote:

goddamn it, john, not you ;w;
Sorry
show more