show more
Meah
rest
keremaru
other testing is over, time to start the rest of the day ono'
Achromalia
Tired.

I'm just tired.

All I can do is try to adapt to this shit.

But at a certain point...

My ability to shrug things off will most likely fall apart.

I'm not doing very well.
Ender Lain

Left: 15 May or 16 May
Right: TBA
Achromalia
I just hope things'll wind up okay.
Perfection
ouch
Eurocat
i need to play more inner onis in order to increase the various skills required to advance on to the next step that shall ultimately bring me more skill and make me become a better player
Surono
still idlenezzzZZzz, when back to jobbu zz

dem i tried the dish from banana stem banana heart. its wilted or distinctive from its plants, but over time it taste good and yeah unique
i want try grig or smth like that, some people saying it taste like shrimp ahhah
Meah
wohohoho good episode

LLENN is such a badass

GSG95
i have so much pent up anger in me right now and i have absolutely no idea where it's gonna go
Meah
I have a lot to do tomorrow and here I am, watching random youtube vids
Ender Lain

sighs
Achromalia
oof

it's a nice day when you find that your own mother has betrayed your trust and steals from your father.

it's a nice day when you find that your own mother is forcing you to move in with her.

it's a nice day when you find that your own mother is trying to take custody of you and insults the father.

fuck this.
Meah

Achromalia wrote:

oof

it's a nice day when you find that your own mother has betrayed your trust and steals from your father.

it's a nice day when you find that your own mother is forcing you to move in with her.

it's a nice day when you find that your own mother is trying to take custody of you and insults the father.

fuck this.
Be 18, get a job and live alone

45Traeath
I'm done with determining the power of each Weapon from "Metal Slug".
Meah

I've rusted so much

and a massive decrease on spinning

it now fucking takes me forever just to FC a 2.4* with HRDTFL
GSG95
i've just been rejected by a girl

man, it's just like the simulations
bobbathan
Achromalia
Status: Moving Boxes. Packing. 5 days left, and I still have fuckton of things to pack up. I'm behind on schoolwork as well.
Achromalia
... Everything's gone.
GSG95
i want my driver's licenseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Dustytuft
死人と大して変わらない生活を淡々と過ごしております
Eurocat
i have cooked an excellent cream of butternut squash soup
Flanster
Husa
sleeping now o/
Achromalia
no internet unless I can get to a restaurant or if I can get a hold of my school's Wi-Fi. otherwise, while I'm home, I cant do anything.

...this sucks ass.
vinnicci
too hot

be back tonight
Meah
lol, I gained 9 pp and lots of ranks
vinnicci
oh wow, i've ascended to combo commander, much better than gay star shooter
Meah
Tired and stressed, need to loosen up a little bit
DJ Enetro
Focusing on getting a 5 for AP World History
neopolitan-
just did my homework
i don't like homework
Meah
Food Wars > Hayate the Combat Butler > 7 Deadly sins, I have lots to read today
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Laptop is slowly spewing ants after I left it out of its bag overnight. This is mildly interesting.
Bloom
Just bought a Huion H420 for my own birthday.
keremaru
i really don't know why schools in america have you take english over and over again
if they want me to broaden my vocabulary, why don't they just give me a goddamn pocket dictionary
i already learned the premises of argumentative writing in the goddamn seventh grade
Bloom
Won a LAN match of Medal of Honor Allied Assault.
Husa
Day 2 of fasting, currently facing hardships at the toilet as for now ..
Achromalia

keremal wrote:

i really don't know why schools in america have you take english over and over again
if they want me to broaden my vocabulary, why don't they just give me a goddamn pocket dictionary
i already learned the premises of argumentative writing in the goddamn seventh grade
this ^

feels like they've been repeating the same shit

probably because a lot of us have been pretty damn stupid so they assume we need to do this shit again

oof

working on a research paper.
Bloom
Just recovered from participating in the APIO 2018 competition. So my FG hiatus can end now.
show more