posted
Total Posts
show more
GSG95
Wall-ed
_sparky_
spamming FG before leaving to do work
Meah
I want a UR Kotori (Smile) and I want some sleep.
Surono
need sleep, but playin game first. hope I dont become zombi
kai99
felt pretty crappy today
bad series of events
Envory
Got free wifi at my office and my university ... LOL~
KupcaH
Going out to check visa problems.
Cahyono29
I feel sad because ryoid just leave this game forever
Surono
need cooling pad / coolcold for my old laptop.. the current one totally ded
Meah
Gonna watch SAO: Ordinal Scale, a good friend gave me some download links of a 720p HD copy one with subs
Alverynn

Meah wrote:

Gonna watch SAO: Ordinal Scale, a good friend gave me some download links of a 720p HD copy one with subs
Better wait for the Bluray one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

OT: Rokuaka on hold, watching Hinako Note instead
Meah

Alverynn wrote:

Meah wrote:

Better wait for the Bluray one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Asuna's nipples that made everyone crazy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes will wait for BD this 26th, unofficial subs isn't really that good, fast forward please :D
Volta
i don't want to hit 1000 posts, hlep.
Surono

Volta wrote:

i don't want to hit 1000 posts, hlep.
u shud on ma map qwdqwfwqfdhqwgdwq
Green Platinum

Meah wrote:

Yes will wait for BD this 26th, unofficial subs isn't really that good, fast forward please :D
Movie didn't even look good enough in cinemas to warrant waiting for Bluray.
Alverynn

Green Platinum wrote:

Agree, but i believe we're waiting for something else in the Bluray one ma dude ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Meah

Alverynn wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

Agree, but i believe we're waiting for something else in the Bluray one ma dude ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
As Asuna got off the tub ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Click me
If you are one of the otakus out there who obsess over Sword Art Online, then get ready to have one intense nosebleed. According to anime director Tomohiko Ito, the Blu-ray release of Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale might house a NSFW scene with Asuna baring her breasts, nipples and all.

During a recent interview, Ito said his film's Blu-ray release may have a more detailed bath scene which features Asuna drawn in greater detail. The director admitted two versions of the bathing scene were animated, but the one overlooking Asuna’s nipples was required for the movie's theatrical cut. The skin-bearing scene would have given the feature a higher rating, and Sword Art Online’s demographic is young enough that a restricted rating would’ve hurt the movie’s overall box office pull.

However, when the Sword Art Online movie hits home video, the Blu-ray may contain both versions of the bath scene. Though the slip is described as a small one, Ito confirmed on Twitter that the movie would be “refined” for Blu-ray. Yoshikazu Iwanami, the film’s sound director, then confirmed a nip-slip could be added to a movie. The director even responded to his co-worker’s tease by tweeting, “You can properly see [them]!”

Of course, there are some fans who have seen the wholly uncensored scene from the Sword Art Online film. The heralded nipple-gate has become one expensive collectible as one 35mm cut of the scene given out a certain Japanese screenings is on-sale for $1,500 on Amazon.

You can check out the synopsis for Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale below:

“In 2022, the world of virtual reality was upended by the arrival of a new invention from a genius programmer, Akihiko Kayaba, called NerveGear. It was the first full-dive system, and with it, came endless possibilities to VRMMORPGs.

In 2026, a new machine called the Augma is developed to compete against the NerveGear and its successor, the Amusphere. A next-gen wearable device, the Augma doesn't have a full-dive function like its predecessors. Instead, it uses Augmented Reality (AR) to get players into the game. It is safe, user-friendly and lets users play while they are conscious, making it an instant hit on the market. The most popular game on the system is “Ordinal Scale” (aka: OS), an ARMMORPG developed exclusively for the Augma.

Asuna and the gang have already been playing OS for a while, by the time Kirito decides to join them. They're about to find out that Ordinal Scale isn't all fun and games…”
Green Platinum
I guess it isn't truly SAO without a colossal amount of disappointment.
Meah
I really don't know why lots of people hates SAO, as for me it's one of the best I've seen, final fight scene in the movie is good though

Weebs who finally saw Asuna's official...
Saeto
Aomi
welcome back post count i missed u
Meah

Aomi wrote:

Wowowo, wb. My 500+ still hasn't returned. I was roll backed to 19 pc after that incdent TT
_sparky_
watching some videos before doing school stuff
ColdTooth

Saeto wrote:

No I'm cold.

Green Platinum

Meah wrote:

I really don't know why lots of people hates SAO, as for me it's one of the best I've seen, final fight scene in the movie is good though

Weebs who finally saw Asuna's official...
Final fight is the most enjoyable part of the movie but far from good.
_sparky_
I don't keep up with SAO anymore, didnt even bother with the second season.
Envory
Miss u my childhood friend :'v
Ryoid
Surgeries complete
Need to wait the result miracle has happenned!
Ender Lain
And you know what they say, I might hurt you
And you know that it means so much

Boa - Duvet

always repeating this part
Cahyono29
God please keep ryoid alive :(
Edgar_Figaro

basara toujo wrote:

God please keep ryoid alive :(
agreed
_sparky_
getting ready to accept my suffering for the next few hours.
Surono

Aomi wrote:

Izect Ztenz wrote:

And you know what they say, I might hurt you
And you know that it means so much

Boa - Duvet

always repeating this part
lul really love that song too, try to listen cranberries.
Daichi Shinku
Is having a hard time because he can't sleep at all.
Surono
irl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>osh

yeh rn
Serraionga
Surono
Roblox mmmmmmmmhhhhhhh, trying to find some madnezz game.. like Phantom Force's loading succ Apocalypse Rising or FPS game.. or weird funny meem game genres

but I was killed my bedtime lol
Ender Lain
after too much listening duvet

How do I live without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned
Place and time always on my mind
I have so much to say but you're so far away

Avenged Sevenfold - So Far Away

love this part
johnmedina999
show more