forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
ciara_old_1

Rurree wrote:

I don't even know how I got stuck with being the leader of 3 group projects.

I'm tired but if it needs to be done then whatever, no use in complaining. At least I'm assured that my group mates at least trust me. :P
it's probably because you're the smartest and they're just going to leech off of you.
if i recall, i think it's called social loafing. one of the reason why i hate group projects.
Meah
12 to 4 duties xD
miykah
Status : kicking my head off with Cocktails. This idiot will never notice that i fell in love with him i guess
Zain Sugieres
Done posting today
-Annie
i guess its onesided love now huh?..
Zain Sugieres
Actually made a mistake, I said done posting for today but then I realized it's Friday already so I kind of said I wouldn't post today but I will actually post today
Meah
It's impossible after all,pulling off this facade is hard. I can't find the older me with this fangs out.
Time to flee
captainmilk
Status: Stumbled upon a song I heard a long time ago, however the one I found is a cover by a different singer, trying to find the one I heard before...
DeletedUser_6709840
I am the salt lord
GSG95
I've gone full generic army man once again
Rurree
Why are we given homework during weekends..?

Nesoi wrote:

Rurree wrote:

I don't even know how I got stuck with being the leader of 3 group projects.

I'm tired but if it needs to be done then whatever, no use in complaining. At least I'm assured that my group mates at least trust me. :P
it's probably because you're the smartest and they're just going to leech off of you.
if i recall, i think it's called social loafing. one of the reason why i hate group projects.
I doubt I'm the smartest, more rather, it's probably because they think I'm the most seasoned "leader" in the group? At least that's what my teacher told me when I complained to her so I just accepted it, at least it's a new challenge that I could learn from. ;)

I do hope I receive enough help though.. Social loafing sucks, at least in class we have a peer assessment grading to avoid freeloaders.
miykah
My head hurts.
Catgirl
status: forgot my phone at home today. just gotta make it through 8 hours and then it will be the weekend finally~
Zain Sugieres
gained like 50pp, satisfied for today
Rio-
Status : Just finished marathoning some Avengers Series (Iron Man series and Captain America series, + Age of Ultron)
Kurochiie
Catgirl
status: i can't tell you how much more productive i was at work today than the rest of the week combined. that's because i did a ton of work today, but i did literally 0 the rest of the week, and you can't divide by 0.
Aomi
Headache is fucking killing me but im smilin thru the pain
Not gonna cry this time
Pce out homies
Nameless
Meah
My phone doesn't know what low battey is.
captainmilk
Status: Been such a boring day, just played osu but got bored quickly, maybe i'll listen to some music.
Rurree
So, should I play more CS:GO or do my project? Help me please.
GSG95

Rurree wrote:

So, should I play more CS:GO or do my project? Help me please.
join mein lobby xd

if i still have mobile data that is :(

EDIT: I've run out of data. Oh well.

DeletedUser_6709840
feelsbad for making a modder think I was ushing them, also preparing for the BN app next month for CtB
Fourth
Nameless
DeletedUser_6709840
I need to get home, but yet not
Meah
Hahahahgdhejekdifjfjfkeoso, I landed with good seniors who taught me how to slack at work :D
DeletedUser_6709840
I think Meah is lucky and that I'm too thirsty for mods, so I'm going home before people blacklist me. lol
levesterz
Whoop burning plastic smell in the office whoop
Chaosemerald
Not sure if I should watch QI or Peep Show
HeatKai
Feeling nostalgic over everything in osu! :oops:
Rurree
My cousin gave me some Pepto-Bismol tasting stuff and it was kind of nasty, except that the after-taste is very nice.

It's so strange that it has that much of a kick though..
ciara_old_1
About to head to the beach with my friends. :)
Tae
captainmilk
Status: Made a collage of a favorite character of mine, took about 2 hours.
DeletedUser_6709840
Gonna watch the Free! movie
Horaizon-
Gonna watch Re:Zero later

PS: Who's rem?
levesterz
Its time to fly weee
miykah
i dont want to work today .-.
show more