FuZ

Zain Sugieres wrote:

nice meme
ciara_old_1
2 more days!
Meah
Zero: Last Dance
Zain Sugieres
Someone killed 19 people and injured 45 in Japan, mainly handicapped people.
Meah
Gets separated from dog again, a new adventure, workplace and life is coming soon.

Dog (◞‸◟;)
DeletedUser_6709840
Gotta update my modding queue
Meah
Feels odd.
DeletedUser_6709840
Gotta bug people who owe me M4Ms like a tax collector
Catgirl
status: yesterday i basically skipped work to take a 4 hour nap. might be in danger of getting yelled at again today for that.
Wall-ed
go to another world of osu
Zain Sugieres
Added hitcircles to my skin

and actually added 100 hits and 50 hits too
Bara-
Lamey forced me to come back
So uhm... Hi

*walks back slowly*
Birdy
it is 5:54am and I'm drinking energy dirnk fight me
Birdy
it is 5:55am and I'm going to update my userpage
Birdy
it is 5:59am and I only did a minor change to the quote and changed the banner image
Birdy
it is 6:00am and that post looks stupid if you don't read the 2 posts on the previous page first
DeletedUser_6709840
Why is mapping hard....
-Seren-
It's almost daybreak and haven't slept because I haven't been feeling well since this afternoon, and also posting back again on this site after a while. Yo.
Catgirl

Kei
I want to play overwatch but my pc can't run it at 60fps bcs old graphics card zz
KatouMegumi
I am in love with LXDE now.
DeletedUser_6709840
Tired.
levesterz
Finally after a few month i finally figured our the problem of myframerate keep skipping
GSG95
My internet isn't capable of doing anything I used to do so I used the mobile data on my phone, shared the internet with my PC and played CS:GO with it.

Man it feels good. I'm going to finish up my quota by playing Dirty Bomb soon <3
[ Mephisto ]
Cake Day O(≧∇≦)O
-SayaKai
Guess who's back
Catgirl
status: i've had pretty bad insomnia the last few days, only getting 3-4 hours of sleep cause i'm too busy staying up and thinking about things :c
GSG95
Playing Dirty Bomb for the first time in a few months feels good, man.
Birdy
woo been up 23 hours time to kms (katch my sleep)
ciara_old_1
this is a first.
i got on the bus and this stranger sitting beside me was trying to make small talk, so i talked to him trying to be friendly then he started asking me to go to the movies, restaurant, asking where i live etc. i was fucking scared and uncomfortable so i got off the bus early and decided to walk rest of the way home in this heat.

also done school yay
miykah
Status: I looked through old drawings and im kinda impressed. I did improve in 10 years not all to much. But some gems were found again.
Rurree

Nesoi wrote:

this is a first.
i got on the bus and this stranger sitting beside me was trying to make small talk, so i talked to him trying to be friendly then he started asking me to go to the movies, restaurant, asking where i live etc. i was fucking scared and uncomfortable so i got off the bus early and decided to walk rest of the way home in this heat.

also done school yay
It's a good thing you don't live here. It's swarming with fuck boys. Stay safe!
ciara_old_1
Thanks! Honestly didn't know how to deal with the situation since it usually doesn't happen. :o
Rurree
If I were you, I'd play with him for a little while. Just to make him have his hopes up then dump him at the end.. Pretty funny. ;)

Kind of risky though if the guy gets pissed or something.

Just snub him the moment he makes unwanted advances. Not at the moment he starts talking though, only when it gets way out of hand! Who knows, the might may be a future suitor met by chance, it happens quite often. ;)
Zain Sugieres
Passed pensamento with DT

Catgirl

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Passed pensamento with DT

dang with a skin like that i wouldn't mind getting C ranks all day every day~

status: i want out of this job... i just don't feel like doing any of the stuff, it's not appealing to me anymore
-Annie
Status: Im happy i dont know why but im happy about everything what happend, kinda showed me who i need and who i dont need.
Foxtrot
I see so much subtle, passive aggressive shit on FG it's not even funny. Actually, it's fucking hilarious
Zain Sugieres
Bored af
show more