forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
Pituophis
finally getting pp again.
ciara_old_1
not really the type of person but wow, revenge feels kinda good.
Razzy
finally got some good finds in Pokemon Go
Jellyblob
x
Treekii
Status: Made a new userpage banner. I actually really like doing animation in PS
Meah
Sneeze Sneeze
Razzy

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Status: Downloaded pokemon go today and went out for 4 hours in 100+ degrees and caught 3 fucking ratatats and a spearow (I've caught ever pokemon I've seen) and only got 15 pokeballs from 4 stations
I could have died in that heat. I could have died.
This "game" is horrible.
it helps if you live in a college town

ALL the pokestops

also what general area of the US are you in
Yuudachi-kun
Stalking Teffammie Maye
Pituophis
I'm a dirty dt farmer :(
levesterz
Its time to push my laptop to the limit by playing the new hyperdimension game that release on steam
Foxtrot

Teffammie Maye wrote:

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Status: Downloaded pokemon go today and went out for 4 hours in 100+ degrees and caught 3 fucking ratatats and a spearow (I've caught ever pokemon I've seen) and only got 15 pokeballs from 4 stations
I could have died in that heat. I could have died.
This "game" is horrible.
it helps if you live in a college town

ALL the pokestops

also what general area of the US are you in
I have 6 within 3 blocks of my house
Yuudachi-kun
How far is a "block"

I never know
Foxtrot

Khelly wrote:

How far is a "block"

I never know
Depends. Sometimes they're only 500 feet, but if you live in a city they can stretch up to 2 miles, or even 7. I don't think there's a set standard.
Yuudachi-kun
I am against using measurements that don't actually mean anything because they keep changing
Catgirl
status: my supervisor is out the rest of the week and so is my manager. i don't have any specific things to do. why am i here again?
Fourth
Status: professional barber came to my school today and giving us a free service.
dat feeling of razor scratching.. FeelsGoodMan
Meah

This is fun! Arcade mode
Kurochiie
Meah
I did it in one try, can't believe it. I'll go to sleep wondering on how I've read those circles.
Catgirl
status: cow appreciation day today at chick-fil-a so i got free lunch. one of the employees gave me a cow mask thing because i told her i didn't know about it. pretty cool.
captainmilk
Status: Time goes fast when you wake up late, how is it already 3 pm? I woke up at 1 pm
Endaris
waiting for hunger games continuation
ciara_old_1
i want to play pokemon go ): i'd actually go outside for once
Nanase
Meah
L.E.D.-G + Qrispy Joybox + ARM feat. Nanahira - Dokkin Summer Adventure // (●´ω`●)
DeletedUser_6709840
Cranky because it's hard getting CtB mods and I can't find anyone who is great at timing to fix my timing hell STD map.
captainmilk
levesterz
Status: i think i have fried one of my graphic card ( intel hdgraphic keep on not responding and the nvdia graphuc card is ok when fired up nepVll)
Meah
Had a good afternoon sleep.

Setting a higher bar for imrpovements, I can't stay playing 2* maps below with FL.
Catgirl
status: stayed up too late talking to people, now i'm super tired and still have to make it through a whole day of doing nothing at work before i can go home :c
clover
status - didn't sleep at all last night and choked on the 1k combo achievement twice :^)
Fourth
Status: My brother is making some demonic scream after he came home drunk '-'
Razzy
finally saw an ekans on my "nearby" list in pokemon go

it only took a week
Catgirl
status: at work and listening to a song on repeat and getting ideas for a super gimmick map. too bad i can't map right now :c
Zain Sugieres
300 posts
ciara_old_1
this guy keeps annoying me and i don't know how to tell him that i want him to go away but in a nice way
also not a blunt person
Foxtrot
Every day I wake up with the fear of my mSATA failing
Meah
Ahh yeah, Nisekoi
DeletedUser_6709840
Gonna start watching Super Lovers and Bungou Stray Dogs after I finish some modding
Pituophis
show more