forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
Meah
Last night, I thought it was the end for me.
I can't feel my feet, I can't stand. So cold.
Vision is flying away. I almost passed away.
DeletedUser_6709840
Reached 1,800 PP
Stefan
DeletedUser_6709840
watching youtube
Tornado
Current Status: Just dealed with some tiny brained idiots on a thread that I opened in Gameplay & Rankings
Meah
Taking a leave tomorrow for a medical check-up!
puccithecat
status: seeing no one using "status:" makes me feel so weird.
what's the latest cancer for now?
levesterz
(done 10 site for comparison and all state the same thing)
Akemi-kun
KatouMegumi

Akemi-kun wrote:

"It's time to stop! Who were your parents even?"

OT: Kind of planning for a new userpage banner.
puccithecat

Akemi-kun wrote:

Akemi-kun
KatouMegumi
Oh crap...
LiLi
its 6am and I'm not sleepy~ wondering what to do u-u
Fourth
Meah
Milk & Manila Major :D
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: I think this is the first time that I'm on a coach on my own. Sudden realisation. >_>
Meah
Firetruck Energy Drinks, hello Milk !
LiLi
Listening to 80's music and chillin ~
GSG95
Interference_old
이런 못난 날 용서해.

Please forgive this horrible person I am.

Would you, if ever, forgive me? I don't think so. Even spilling my own blood won't mend the hurt I've inflicted upon you. Even if I beg and cry and wail at your feet, I will never be forgiven, as I have betrayed your trust. It's best for us to separate our ways and never see each other again.

Once again, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. If you read this, know that I have nothing to say anymore. If you wish for me to leave I will do so promptly - and after that I will disappear from this world. Forever. You won't have to deal with me or remember me anymore. There's nothing useful in recalling a dead person, they will never come back to life.

My mind is racing, my thoughts are everywhere, and I'm preparing myself for my demise. And it's all my own stupid fault for thinking that I could be someone as great as you. I'm on my way home.
Kei

Interference wrote:

이런 못난 날 용서해.

Would you, if ever, forgive me? I don't think so. Even spilling my own blood won't mend the hurt I've inflicted upon you. Even if I beg and cry and wail at your feet, I will never be forgiven, as I have betrayed your trust. It's best for us to separate our ways and never see each other again.

Once again, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. If you read this, know that I have nothing to say anymore. If you wish for me to leave I will do so promptly - and after that I will disappear from this world. Forever. You won't have to deal with me or remember me anymore. There's nothing useful in recalling a dead person, they will never come back to life.

My mind is racing, my thoughts are everywhere, and I'm preparing myself for my demise. And it's all my own stupid fault for thinking that I could be someone as great as you. I'm on my way home.
deep.

status: looking through amazon to order a wig. they're so cheap there lol i'll never buy wigs sold by uru stores ever again.
levesterz
Aomi

Interference wrote:

이런 못난 날 용서해.

couldve just wrote "I'm on my way home"

GSG95
KatouMegumi
Tae
Meah

Found the perfect hero for me :D
KatouMegumi
Making a "Make FG great again" signature flashmob.
Fourth
Meah

Comeback is real. 8-) 8-)
puccithecat

the very first sig i had ever made
Wall-ed
GSG95
i feel like shit.
Aomi
looking for good phone cases
GSG95
Fourth
KatouMegumi
I'm super lonely.. ;w;
Someone pm me...
DeletedUser_6709840
Doing modding, slowly getting better.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Idling the night away, while listening to the sound of jet engines departing from the airport not so gar away. At least I'm out of the house.

...and in someone else's.
show more