Status Update

posted
Total Posts
18,200
show more
KatouMegumi
Status: Got an over edited, destructive edited avatar.
Madvillain
Status: not so good mood
GSG95
Status: What is sleep
dokidokiloIixx
Status:

the speed actually went to 20 mb/s lmao
Razzy

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Status:

the speed actually went to 20 mb/s lmao
glhf

OT: stayed up until 4 AM for the first time in forever!
Aomi
status: cramps for days ):
Eternalie

Akemi-kun- wrote:

status: still no friends
let's be friend then , added you
power of the nep nep is too strong

Status : Moving and job change (too much rpg rip)
Renevant
Status: Waiting for the next Tera update
dokidokiloIixx
Status: kms because posted my irl pic
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Witnessed the best healer ever. :p
Aomi
status: feeling kinda empty atm ):
Wei Wuxian
Waiting for my test results to come back from the doctor, hopefully I'm not dying
dokidokiloIixx
Status: it's that time again
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Status: it's that time again
Nice Xperia.


Status: Cooking at 23:23.

Well, I say cooking but I don't count instant noodles cooking.
NozomiYuuki
Status: no bread, i can't eat
dokidokiloIixx

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Status: it's that time again
Nice Xperia.


Status: Cooking at 23:23.

Well, I say cooking but I don't count instant noodles cooking.
SONY phones best phones

Status: reading something I can't mention here
Wei Wuxian
I earned PP for the first time in a few weeks, feels satisfying
Aomi

RoseusJaeger wrote:

I earned PP for the first time in a few weeks, feels satisfying
pleas e teach me
Wei Wuxian

Aomi wrote:

RoseusJaeger wrote:

I earned PP for the first time in a few weeks, feels satisfying
pleas e teach me
If it's CTB I'll happily teach.

Find out the PP I earned is from my own second best play, is pleased I'm improving
lol
want to sleep but chaee is making me wait for her to get out of the shower .-.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply