forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
chaee
Listening to lol move around in his sleep 20 times per minute sounds so fucking weird
-SayaKai
Rilene

new max combo, yey
-SayaKai
chaee
i told josh im not going to sleep in just going to chill but what do you know ive been sleeping for the past 2 hours :^))))))))))
u s a g i
Meah
Wooo, finally beats Lamey on scoreboard :D
Nameless
Status: Really fucking ill. I feel like I'm burning, I feel so dizzy I almost fell down the stairs multiple times, I'm coughing my lungs out (I can't even apply deodorant because of it) and I have a mild headache. I guess I'll just be thankful that it isn't that bad compared to how ill I've gotten in the past.
Tornado
Status: I really got pissed of,cuz I had a top 50 choke on THIS map.It fits to my speed,stamina and aim.I really want to FC this very soon.It is also gonna be my first 6 star "cancer map" Full Combo which will really make me happy :3
chaee
I THINK ITS TIME FOR ME TO WAKE UP NOW FOR FUCK SAKE
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: My brother's forcing me to eat a bean boozled jelly bean.
chaee
listening to lol shower. a new level of creepy
Eloc

chaee wrote:

listening to lol shower. a new level of creepy
wtf xD

Aomi

Eloc wrote:

a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Holy crap, the winds are howling madly. I can hear all of it because my desk is right beside my window. The wind, it's telling me something.

"You suck~"
Gumpy

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Status: Holy crap, the winds are howling madly. I can hear all of it because my desk is right beside my window. The wind, it's telling me something.
Reminds me of something, i'm playing ff14 currently and some of the people from the UK are also talking about a strong wind.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Gumpyyy wrote:

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Reminds me of something, i'm playing ff14 currently and some of the people from the UK are also talking about a strong wind.
It's pretty strong. I heard some heavy sounding things getting picked up or getting knocked over.
Nameless
Meah
Watching K-dramas while on-duty! If I'm caught, I'm dead :D

GSG95
Status: Got back from school. I tried on my headphones and it turns out they don't work anymore. No surprise. Generic brands.
Eloc
Status: Pretty tired tbh. Probably still gonna wake up early tomorrow to play league though :3
Ecarnage
u s a g i
Nameless
Status: I forgot that the transition from GMT to BST fucked up your sleep schedule so much.
-SayaKai
Ecarnage
Donald trump istensifies
Aomi
6 fucking hours, man.
Hungry af rn rip
GSG95
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: I thought it was still 2pm, but then I realised that daylight saving is a thing, so it's now actually 3pm..
Nameless

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Status: I thought it was still 2pm, but then I realised that daylight saving is a thing, so it's now actually 3pm..
I had that exact same realization at 1am this morning.
Meah
Nanase
chaee
MMHM M U M M I E S
Dexenta
chaee
LMAO SATEN I SEE U
Gumpy
Parents are about to come home after me being home alone for a week
Birdy
I secretly want someone to make a terrible, rushed 500th Forum Game. 499 topics here now.
Nameless

Birdy wrote:

I secretly want someone to make a terrible, rushed 500th Forum Game. 499 topics here now.
I beat you to it haha
Birdy
Read the sentence again. If I wanted to do it, I would have done it an hour ago :roll:
Nameless
you should've done it
show more