1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
  4. Forum Games

show more
posted
posted
Status: Everything seems to be breaking this week. In other news, either my stomach can't deal with as much food at once anymore or the chippie gave me more chips than usual.
posted
Guilt
posted
posted

posted
Status2: Getting my fitlhy pirate hands on this movie...
posted
Status: Tfw every single enemy plane fires all of their missiles on you, flying a sluggish plane. I was watching the minimap showing a flurry red arrows converging on me.

Well played, Ace Combat. Well played.
posted
Feel really uneasy for some reason
posted

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

>Has not seen a rare drop in over a week, despite having more chances to play on this f2p game.

Thanks, Bamco.

Rip, my iM@S planes.
Status: ...and then when they start to appear, it's always the worst drop.
posted
Status: 2 week deadline extension on a project im done with. boo
posted
Status: Once upon a time there was an alien and miss thirst, they met and had a dramatic life. One day alien finds mr.shiny knight and is done using miss thirst for attention. BUT miss thirst has no IQ left due to thirstyness and starts getting jealous because she has no shiny knight to give her some sweet godly water. Now here I am; Wondering how miss thirst is jealous of miss alien. Like, alien doesn't give a fk mate " 70% of what" alien says is fake - alien said. Alien has no spare water to give... thirst over someone else.
posted
posted
posted
posted

Akatsukie wrote:

Status: Once upon a time there was an alien and miss thirst, they met and had a dramatic life. One day alien finds mr.shiny knight and is done using miss thirst for attention. BUT miss thirst has no IQ left due to thirstyness and starts getting jealous because she has no shiny knight to give her some sweet godly water. Now here I am; Wondering how miss thirst is jealous of miss alien. Like, alien doesn't give a fk mate " 70% of what" alien says is fake - alien said. Alien has no spare water to give... thirst over someone else.
Give me some of that gud Portuguese Kush you're having pls.
posted

Akatsukie wrote:

Go be passive aggressive somewhere else. This isn't the place for you cry about your personal life. And that story's fucked up btw. No one's thirsting over anybody or jealous :)
posted
Status: Hnnnng... Michael Buble and Adele. I've missed listening to their voice. This is the first time in years that I've preferred something over anime/jpop/jrock music.
posted

Akatsukie wrote:

Status: Once upon a time there was an alien and miss thirst.
just stop
you got rejected
you started fucking crying in a skype call with us
no one cares
ulost
posted

Akatsukie wrote:

what the fuck are you talking about it sounds like you deserve what ever happened to you
posted
Status: Wondering whether I should use up all of my play tokens for this game. I want at least one more rare iM@S aircraft before they're removed from the drops list in 2 days. I only have 60 stock tokens, which are hard to gather without buying. :/

Those drops are also pretty hard to obtain. Even if I get a gold drop, those planes still have to fight it out with other, more 'useless for me' drops.

Oh well. YOLO right? I'll only lose months worth of patience and gathering.

┐(ρωο )┌
show more