forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nameless
Status: Just realized that the bags under my eyes are bigger than Donald Trump's ego
Over 10K encounters now for shiny Mareep :C
Yuzeyun
Meah
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Gimp crashed when I was making updated examples for my thread. I didn't save them...
Meah
Spectated Cookiezi, minutes later. Full Combo on Freedom Dive with Hard Rock.

Edit: Status Update, just got a call from my employer ._. short vacation ends. Was expecting for them to call next week but they did it sooner than i thought. Well, life goes on~ had to do work to provide my self stuffs that I need to live.
chaee
Bara-
Congratulations!

worst fl player
Meah
miykah
Status: Don't know if i should stay with the GFX Thread or just quit doing this. Others are so much better. Just like in any other stuff.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Fell asleep with a hoodie on and it's still too cold.
puccithecat
status: i keep on thinking about that time that just happened in school when my schoolmate told me to wear her iwatobi jacket and go to the faculty room and say to my adviser "TEACHER! IM A WEABOO!!" jumps up and down then my adviser said "go back to your classroom."

crap i should of also used my schoolmate's sailor moon thing while doing it tho xD
Bara-
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Not gonna let a severely grammatically incorrect fansub ruin what I'm watching. :p
Kei
Status: lying on my bed watching my brother play wii u games
EneT
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Oh man, I can't be bothered ranking anymore. I'm finally free.

It was fun while it lasted. 8-)
Bara-
Status: Playing "Ryoushi no Umi no Lindwurm" but unable to beat my highscores
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: So many of this guy's works, yet the ones that I want as a sig doesn't fit well as one. :c
Bara-
Status: Seeing the amount of post in this thread is over 9000 and going to bed
Not sure if that combination will work out well
Renevant
Status: Keep telling myself that instance queuing is gonna be okay, but it just seems to get worse and worse.
-Seren-
Someone thinks that I speak like a guy. I'm a bit confused but better not to think too hard on this
Meah
Departing once again.
miykah
Status: Getting back into FFVIX is harder to me than i thought.
Veloalopus
I've managed to get about 100pp in a week! New record :D
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Why am I still awake? I have classes tomorrow. At least I don't have to take a morning shower later, so I have an extra hour of being in bed.
miykah
Status: Time flies when you're having fun. Guess i am lvling through the whole night.
EneT
Status: 30 mins left until Blade & Soul launches for the rest of the plebs in EU/NA.
KatouMegumi
Bara-
Status: Impatiently waiting for the free download release of Sakkaku Crossroads/Psychic Fire
GSG95

Meow Mix wrote:

Departing once again.
b0ss, no pls stay
AlyNight
Hi FG
GSG95
Status: Found out about what happened to Reimudesu. I didn't think 4chan's image could have been any lower. I thought the same about my faith in the human race too.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Kei
Status: feeling sleepy earlier than usual. This is good. I'll try to sleep. Good night~
Aomi

Kei wrote:

Status: feeling sleepy earlier than usual. This is good. I'll try to sleep. Good night~
Sleep well. <3
puccithecat

Aomi wrote:

Kei wrote:

Sleep well. <3
you guys are so cute when you're together :3

Stefan

puccithecat wrote:

you guys girls are so cute when you're together :3

Fix'd.

Status: bored, almost falling asleep. Chatting meanwhile with Aomi.
KatouMegumi
worst fl player
show more