forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT
Status: Remembering the good old times. Maybe I really should move to the US...

a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Delivered my first animation request as a sort of trial for my GFX thread. :o

Not sure if I want to implement it completely yet. It takes forever with GIMP and I'm trying out ways to make them more efficiently.
A28_old
Status: I really need to find someone who cares enough to listen to the shit I have to say at this time. I'm too scared to sleep.
miykah

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Status: Installing the animation plug-in for GIMP. Took me way too long to just find the plug-in itself online. :/
I would appreciate your help with that. The Animation in your current sig is already gimp made?

Meah
I am completely hooked into a K-drama right now. Cheer Up!
puccithecat
status: 2k15: so many new gfx shops 2k16: everyone has turned into one punch man in school
EneT
Status: That feeling when you're browsing around Instagram and you find that average-looking girl who used to like you back in school has suddenly turned hot.
Kei
Status: Alone at home with no food. I'm starving, and also quite bored as well
EneT
Status: I felt a weird urge to go back to using Facebook but then I saw some of my friends requests that were years old and I just can't; I won't; and I'll never accept these certain girl's friend requests, so fuck Facebook.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

miykah wrote:

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Status: Installing the animation plug-in for GIMP. Took me way too long to just find the plug-in itself online. :/
I would appreciate your help with that. The Animation in your current sig is already gimp made?

Oh no. I made my sig prior to installing the animation plug-in. I still have no idea how to use the animation plug-in.

Status: Haven't properly played osu! in a while. That's good; more time for Ace Combat Infinity. :3

Also, damn security measures for this website is preventing me from editing my GFX thread. I need to change something in it. ;w;
Renevant
-Mystic
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Dearest website, why won't you let me edit my outdated thread... :c

miykah
Pituophis
A28_old
Kei
Status: I really miss my birdie. I still can't believe he's already gone...
Meah
Woke up @1pm cause I ended up watching a 12 ep K-drama series from 5pm to 5am.
GSG95
everything is boring
worst fl player
^
-ryusakihatsue-
good school day = study/hardcore time after going home
school days = crap
Aomi
I forgot to mention that I updated my tumblr yesterday and am using it a lot more often now more on the phone though ;p
puccithecat
status: rendering images is so fun but when i render it; it looks soo bad
A28_old
Status: Damn sleep paralysis. I've had it way too many times in the last year. I just woke up from one of the worst ones yet. No wonder I'm scared to sleep :/
Rilene

A28 wrote:

Damn sleep paralysis.
I once got that, I was terrified.
miykah
Kei
Status: I just woke up but I feel tired so I think I'll probably sleep an hour more or so
miykah
Status: be kinda depressed with my e-mood since only ryn is requested.
Treekii
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Thinking whether I should push for 15k. I don't want to rush it at the moment, or the same thing that happened when I was around 40k will occur again.
EneT
Status: Getting a new phone tomorrow even though I just got a new one around 2 months ago. Budget's high; fan's demand; gonna get busy, so I gotta put the effort to make things more steezy.
Meah
Status: Getting a Job, maybe I might not be able to play osu! anymore. Bye bye osu! community. BRB after a year or so.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
^ See you later. o/
Remember to stay safe and not overwork yourself to death. :P

Status: Trying to find a way to harness the swift, but unstable, movements of my hands when I'm nervous. ._.
ElliottB1
Status: HAVOX has grown on me. This is so important, I had to post about it twice.
KatouMegumi
Renevant
miykah
Status: cat woke me up with screaming. That bastard. But i love him
Pituophis
puccithecat
chaee
Status: Here's to never caring about ungrateful shits again :3
show more