forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT

Aomi wrote:

Status: Updated my tumblr with new songs; it's almost 7 AM but I don't even feel that sleepy tbh
I included you in my userpage as one of the few people here deserving of merit by the way, if you'd like to read it.
puccithecat

kappa
Meah
Took part of a Primtemps collab with two Indonesians, and was shocked because the avatars are already made before I was notified that I am a part of it.
Renevant
Status: So unlucky with RNG enchantments. Let's waste all my gold and any future gold on leveling some damn boots.
Aomi

EneT wrote:

Aomi wrote:

Status: Updated my tumblr with new songs; it's almost 7 AM but I don't even feel that sleepy tbh
I included you in my userpage as one of the few people here deserving of merit by the way, if you'd like to read it.
Aww, that's sweet.
Psh, did you lose the ability to feel emotions because you didn't speak to me for so long? ♥
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: This sig turned out better than I thought. Still needs some fixing though. :/
miykah
Status: the internet connections everywhere really do hate me. And vacation sucks.
Kei
Pituophis
Status: 1 slider break = 107pp instead of 143pp I would have got with none. Great.

Edit: Ain't even mad. Just FC'd it with better acc :)
Meah
Watching a show that is funny and creepy at the same time.

Renevant
Status: My parents got out their extremely old cuckoo clock and hung it up. The "cuckoo"ing gets annoying fast
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: My mother is starting to lose her temper to the upstairs neighbour's constant thuds from their little child running around with their dogs. Well, she already lost her temper, but it's getting even worse. It's quite a sight to behold.
Kei
Status: I'm currently on bus going home. I went to an outlet to buy a pair of shoes but I didn't have enough money lol. I'll come again tomorrow. I hope I'm lucky enough because there's only 1 pair available of the ones I want.
miykah
Antiforte
Pituophis
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Installing the animation plug-in for GIMP. Took me way too long to just find the plug-in itself online. :/
Jlastino
EneT
Status: Remembering the good old times. Maybe I really should move to the US...

a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Delivered my first animation request as a sort of trial for my GFX thread. :o

Not sure if I want to implement it completely yet. It takes forever with GIMP and I'm trying out ways to make them more efficiently.
A28_old
Status: I really need to find someone who cares enough to listen to the shit I have to say at this time. I'm too scared to sleep.
miykah

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Status: Installing the animation plug-in for GIMP. Took me way too long to just find the plug-in itself online. :/
I would appreciate your help with that. The Animation in your current sig is already gimp made?

Meah
I am completely hooked into a K-drama right now. Cheer Up!
puccithecat
status: 2k15: so many new gfx shops 2k16: everyone has turned into one punch man in school
EneT
Status: That feeling when you're browsing around Instagram and you find that average-looking girl who used to like you back in school has suddenly turned hot.
Kei
Status: Alone at home with no food. I'm starving, and also quite bored as well
EneT
Status: I felt a weird urge to go back to using Facebook but then I saw some of my friends requests that were years old and I just can't; I won't; and I'll never accept these certain girl's friend requests, so fuck Facebook.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

miykah wrote:

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

I would appreciate your help with that. The Animation in your current sig is already gimp made?

Oh no. I made my sig prior to installing the animation plug-in. I still have no idea how to use the animation plug-in.

Status: Haven't properly played osu! in a while. That's good; more time for Ace Combat Infinity. :3

Also, damn security measures for this website is preventing me from editing my GFX thread. I need to change something in it. ;w;
Renevant
-Mystic
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Dearest website, why won't you let me edit my outdated thread... :c

miykah
Pituophis
A28_old
Kei
Status: I really miss my birdie. I still can't believe he's already gone...
Meah
Woke up @1pm cause I ended up watching a 12 ep K-drama series from 5pm to 5am.
GSG95
everything is boring
worst fl player
^
-ryusakihatsue-
good school day = study/hardcore time after going home
school days = crap
Aomi
I forgot to mention that I updated my tumblr yesterday and am using it a lot more often now more on the phone though ;p
show more