forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Hot water decided to stop while I was taking a shower on this cold winter morning.
puccithecat
status: i cant anymore. looking at these god dam gay swimming anime merchandise and stuff.. the nendroids, the mooks w/ the bracelet, (dakimakura?), keychains, the light novel, IM WAITING FOR THE MOVIE BUT ITS ONLY SHOWING IN JAPAN. UGUGUGUGU. I CANT EVEN ANYMORE

edit: i watched a few clips in gay swimming anime 2nd season. i cried a bit
Ameth Rianno
Status: I'm fucking so stressed that i forgot my own email's password. I tried everything but aaaaaaaaaa it's always failed.

My life is unchangable ;w;
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: I got bored skipping class, so I went to class. Like some 'semi-good' student. :/
EneT
Status: Re-playing Shit Fantasy XIII and planning to play it's shite trilogy of sequels, because why not? Lightning is hot and that's the only reason I need to replay this shitty game.
Daichi Shinku
Status: Ran out of game to play, this new graphic card really is something...
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Found a cool Mister Donut collab that I'm never gonna use. :oops:
EneT
Status: Oh God, oh no. Final Fantasy XIII is so bad, why the hell am I replaying this?
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Re-installing GTA: San Andreas again. I never really finished it; just did a few missions past that point where it kept crashing on my PS2.
HaruryuuSan
Status: PlsnoexamtomorrowPlsnoexamtomorrowPlsnoexamtomorrow
Meah
Taking a short leave.
Daichi Shinku
Status: Hope I can get decent score with this 3D animation...
Ameth Rianno
Statu: Stressed about 2 days that i can't still guess my own email password. ;9; and i can't even do that "Can't access your account?" because XL on indonesian of my own card mobile number is deactivated ;w;

aw why am i
Aiona
Daichi Shinku

Aiona wrote:

Wanna duo? :3

EDIT: Kek, nevermind~ 8D
Pituophis
-Seren-
chaee
Status: Why does my account say ___ minutes from now when I leave the site for hours

wtf peppy fix ur site
puccithecat
status: i saw a restaurant that said " pepi cubano" i was thinking that peppy made a restaurant
edit: my teacher looks like sasha from attack on titan i said that to my friend and he laughed so hard
Aomi
Ochinchi-sama
I swear I respect the hero
Aomi
Status: I think I'm falling in love with Greek mythology and its past rulers.... ; _ ;
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: It has come to that point in my pc's life where even windows explorer freezes. My laptop's at a standstill.
Mekki
-Stream-_old
EneT
Renevant
Green Platinum

Renevant wrote:

works for me
Renevant

Green Platinum wrote:

Renevant wrote:

works for me
https://www.facebook.com/kissanimeweb
https://kissanime.to/Anime/Mahou-Shoujo ... 01?id=2863
chaee
puccithecat

Renevant wrote:

T^T i know

a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: I said to my sister to not take that pen with a laser pointer from my room to school because the pen bit is broken and she'll get in trouble, many times, right?

So, why is it missing from my room? :/
Daichi Shinku
Status: I need some MMORPG games where I can do some silly gestures (Dancing, sitting, poking, etc etc)
can someone recommend a good one?
KatouMegumi
Meah
^. Adv. Merry Christmas
chaee
Status: I have too much p0rn on my twitter to be deemed respectable
Nanase
Serraionga
Status: ^this guy up there reminded me about the existence of this sub-forum. Now I'm doing some happy posting here and there. |-)
EneT
FuZ

EneT wrote:

Same
show more