forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT

puccithecat wrote:

Status: I have to finish this take-home history quiz -.- I hate history a lot.
History used to be my most favourite subject.
[ ] Jhin
Renevant
captainmilk
Status: I never finished playing Hyrule Warriors, i'll make some time to play it.
Renevant
Status: Figured out that i can have mods in this warship game. The HUD is a lot nicer now.

Also, one of my classes has been constantly referencing the lecture notes for this other java class. Now i have to actually read about 4/5 of all the lecture notes for this other class in less than two weeks in order to do the last java assignment. wee
chaee
Status: I just love hearing my mum's shitty Christmas music nonstop, every evening. It's not even December yet like wtf
Pituophis
a1l2d3r4e5d6

chaee wrote:

Status: I just love hearing my mum's shitty Christmas music nonstop, every evening. It's not even December yet like wtf
You're telling me. My city just turned on the Christmas lights the other day.

Status: After finally finding some fan arts of one of my favourite games, I am now suddenly in the mood to play that game again, which is good as I'm starting to get bored of just playing osu. :p
EneT
captainmilk
Status: I'm tempted to make a beatmap, I tried once, but then gave up. I want to work hard on it and get it ranked, I don't know what song to choose though.
Pituophis

Rebmare wrote:

Status: I'm tempted to make a beatmap, I tried once, but then gave up. I want to work hard on it and get it ranked, I don't know what song to choose though.

Status: Wondering how a super obvious hacker stays in the top 50 of the most played map for 3 months. Oh, just found another on the same map, using the same hack, been up for 4 months.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Hot water decided to stop while I was taking a shower on this cold winter morning.
puccithecat
status: i cant anymore. looking at these god dam gay swimming anime merchandise and stuff.. the nendroids, the mooks w/ the bracelet, (dakimakura?), keychains, the light novel, IM WAITING FOR THE MOVIE BUT ITS ONLY SHOWING IN JAPAN. UGUGUGUGU. I CANT EVEN ANYMORE

edit: i watched a few clips in gay swimming anime 2nd season. i cried a bit
Ameth Rianno
Status: I'm fucking so stressed that i forgot my own email's password. I tried everything but aaaaaaaaaa it's always failed.

My life is unchangable ;w;
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: I got bored skipping class, so I went to class. Like some 'semi-good' student. :/
EneT
Status: Re-playing Shit Fantasy XIII and planning to play it's shite trilogy of sequels, because why not? Lightning is hot and that's the only reason I need to replay this shitty game.
Daichi Shinku
Status: Ran out of game to play, this new graphic card really is something...
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Found a cool Mister Donut collab that I'm never gonna use. :oops:
EneT
Status: Oh God, oh no. Final Fantasy XIII is so bad, why the hell am I replaying this?
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Re-installing GTA: San Andreas again. I never really finished it; just did a few missions past that point where it kept crashing on my PS2.
HaruryuuSan
Status: PlsnoexamtomorrowPlsnoexamtomorrowPlsnoexamtomorrow
Meah
Taking a short leave.
Daichi Shinku
Status: Hope I can get decent score with this 3D animation...
Ameth Rianno
Statu: Stressed about 2 days that i can't still guess my own email password. ;9; and i can't even do that "Can't access your account?" because XL on indonesian of my own card mobile number is deactivated ;w;

aw why am i
Aiona
Daichi Shinku

Aiona wrote:

Wanna duo? :3

EDIT: Kek, nevermind~ 8D
Pituophis
-Seren-
chaee
Status: Why does my account say ___ minutes from now when I leave the site for hours

wtf peppy fix ur site
puccithecat
status: i saw a restaurant that said " pepi cubano" i was thinking that peppy made a restaurant
edit: my teacher looks like sasha from attack on titan i said that to my friend and he laughed so hard
Aomi
Ochinchi-sama
I swear I respect the hero
Aomi
Status: I think I'm falling in love with Greek mythology and its past rulers.... ; _ ;
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: It has come to that point in my pc's life where even windows explorer freezes. My laptop's at a standstill.
Mekki
-Stream-_old
EneT
Renevant
Green Platinum

Renevant wrote:

works for me
Renevant

Green Platinum wrote:

Renevant wrote:

works for me
https://www.facebook.com/kissanimeweb